What Gigs Are you going to?

:err: I really should read my posts b4 I press submit LOL

The young lady to my right...
Poked me in the eye... threw her beer over me.. and I thought she was gonna steal my watch, but she was just grabbin my arm to see the time...

:err: nice tits though :D

:err: I wasn't lookin........ miss_rockin was stood on the other side of me :err:

Hi-On Maiden in Exeter :D
Cambion supporting...not sure if Luke will still be in the band though :( He's leaving as soon as his replacement has learnt a full set.

They've totally changed their style :( gone all djent... Luke can play it but isn't enjoying it at all... too much time and commitment needed for something you don't enjoy doing. I'm gonna miss it, but it will be good to get weekends back, and we'll be saving a fortune!

rockin_plumber said:
Had to google that to see what it was LOL
LMAO LOL LOL Thats the other side of it, Luke can't see why they should put so much time into something that not many listen to...

What did you think of it?

Frenchy said:
Maiden in less than a month :banana: :banana:
Wish I could afford to come over this time :( I love Paris gigs :banana: even though i've got lost everytime i've been there! LOL

rockin_plumber said:
I thought MEH :anorak: but dont forget they probably arent aiming at our age range :oops:
:withstupid: I know a lot in their age range that don't like it either LOL

Oh well....Hi On were brilliant! :edmetal: Played for 2 hours and played Rime and Phantom of the opera! :edmetal:

Luke didn't play, I thought i'd feel really sad seeing the band without him...it did feel odd, but I only felt relief that he wasn't there, they had their usual people up the front going nuts...and everyone else just looked confused!

Maiden for frenchy tonite at Paris :banana: :banana: :banana:

I was happy to see Volbeat & Airbourne in first but it seems i will see Rise to Remain ==> bullshit :( :(

Frenchy said:
Maiden for frenchy tonite at Paris :banana: :banana: :banana:

I was happy to see Volbeat & Airbourne in first but it seems i will see Rise to Remain ==> bullshit :( :(

Never heard of Rise To Remain :?

But at least Airbourne will be at Cardiff :D

Enjoy the gig mate :banana: :banana: :banana:

Let us know if they change the setlist :roll:

5 weeks till Maiden..... And Airbourne :banana: :banana: :banana:

Back