What Gigs Are you going to?

I thought bollocks to it..

I'm going to see Motorhead and Alice Cooper at the MEN..only really fussed about Motorhead :err:

Rush were fucking spectacular last night :banana:

and now a new one on the list:

JAN. 17 - KORN

tonight DT will play at Le Zenith, Paris :cry: :cry: :cry:

i won't be there btw and my best friend go there :cry: :cry: :cry:

wicky said:
Still haven't booked anywhere to stay :err:
I have now 8) 2 mins from train station and about 10 mins from venue.... even I shouldn't be able to get lost :D

:shock:

A friend just rang me and asked if I wanted a lift to Within Temptation at Brixton in Nov :shock:

I wasn't going to see them this time cos saving pennies for Maiden....but just gotta pay for the tix now 8) :banana:

Just booked it :banana: :banana: :banana:

Rush was yesterday and the next "big" gig will be Helloween/Gamma Ray in December :D

Remaining on the subject of HelloRay, I shall post some links in to an appropriate thread.

wicky said:
:shock:

A friend just rang me and asked if I wanted a lift to Within Temptation at Brixton in Nov :shock:

I wasn't going to see them this time cos saving pennies for Maiden....but just gotta pay for the tix now 8) :banana:

Just booked it :banana: :banana: :banana:
She just rang me, the guy that was driving isn't going now :| I've gotta book train now...gotta go on the fukin tube after all :(

What's my chances of getting to Victoria by 11.25pm :? Not sure when the gig will finish, but i'm guessing around 11

for fucks sake :|

wicky said:
She just rang me, the guy that was driving isn't going now :| I've gotta book train now...gotta go on the fukin tube after all :(

What's my chances of getting to Victoria by 11.25pm :? Not sure when the gig will finish, but i'm guessing around 11

for fucks sake :|

You will be ok :wink:

wicky said:
Time wise or panic attack or nightmare wise :? :oops:

I cant comment on time wise :err:

I reckon you should be done by 10:30 anyway.....
So have plenty of time :wink:
Dont blame me if you dont :err:

Just keep calm.. you will be ok :grouphug:

rockin_plumber said:
I cant comment on time wise :err:

I reckon you should be done by 10:30 anyway.....
So have plenty of time :wink:
Dont blame me if you dont :err:

Just keep calm.. you will be ok :grouphug:

Do week day gigs end a bit earlier than weekend ones :?

All depends on the curfew of the venue, but I'm guessing the 'curfew' will be around 10:45

You'll be fine :wink:

Back