What Gigs Are you going to?

rockin_plumber said:
I will be tempted by the Foo Fighters November tour :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I was 8)

Finally I will see them :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

O2 Arena - Saturday November 17th Me, Miss_rockin & Deadman are there :fist:

Its a shame the Cardiff date was on a Tuesday :x

rockin_plumber said:
I was 8)

Finally I will see them :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

O2 Arena - Saturday November 17th Me, Miss_rockin & Deadman are there :fist:

Its a shame the Cardiff date was on a Tuesday :x

All dates sold out quick as fuck this morning........ :shock: :shock: :shock:
Glad I 'found' a pre-sale link now 8)

Maiden's Bitch said:
For My Birthday :banana:

I've already seen Spawn of Eddie, brilliant!

metal.jpg

On Saturday i'm going to the Black Autumn Festival ..Spawn of Eddie (Maiden Tribute) will also be there,they posted a bulletin on myspace saying Blaze Bailey will do a guest apperence and will sing with them..

So me being curious incase it's a wind up to get people there as it doesn't say on the poster,so i know the guy who arranges gigs and festivals in the area has told me it is true..

Ok i know it's not Bruce if it was i'd probably be in total shock but still really cool to have Blaze there... :banana:

Maiden's Bitch said:
On Saturday i'm going to the Black Autumn Festival ..Spawn of Eddie (Maiden Tribute) will also be there,they posted a bulletin on myspace saying Blaze Bailey will do a guest apperence and will sing with them..

So me being curious incase it's a wind up to get people there as it doesn't say on the poster,so i know the guy who arranges gigs and festivals in the area has told me it is true..

Ok i know it's not Bruce if it was i'd probably be in total shock but still really cool to have Blaze there... :banana:

You might be Lucky. But I doubt it.

If you Had a look on his oficial site, Blaze is in Wolverhampton on the 15th.

Sept. 15:th Wolverhampton. little civic. www.ticketmaster.co.uk 0870 320 7000 NORTH STREET WOLVERHAMPTON WVI IRQ, My life unplugged

:wink:

afraidtoshooteddie said:

Sept. 15:th Wolverhampton. little civic. www.ticketmaster.co.uk 0870 320 7000 NORTH STREET WOLVERHAMPTON WVI IRQ, My life unplugged

that is a waaa waaa waaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa moment LOL LOL LOL

Marillion will play the decembre, 13th at L'Elysée Montmartre for their 2007 Xmas tour, i have to plan that gig 8)

afraidtoshooteddie said:

Yeah i've seen that, that's why i thought it was a wind upbut the guy said Blaze is in Wolverhampton doing an accoustic gig til 8pm and as he's playing near Cardiff on Sunday he's gonna come straight after the Woverhampton gig on Saturdayproviding the traffic isn't busy...as Spawn of Eddie won't be on till about 10 - 10.30pm..So we'll see...

Very tempted to get tickets to see Magnum in B'Ham during November :) They were soooo goood in Bristol i know i'd be in for a great night, just need to think about the cashola :)

afraidtoshooteddie said:
You were right....

He never showed up,i was told they(people organising it) were waiting for a phone call to see if he could make it!

No Phone call... :cross:

Count yourself lucky LOL :err:

I'm debating wether to go to the Queensryche gig in December, until then I've got Dream Theater and Symphony X at the Apollo in Manchester in a few weeks :)

Back