What game are you playing right now..

Ben said:
You got Scarface on PS2 yet Fraidy? :)

My PS2 is acting like a twat again at the moment. I keep wearing them out, I'm on my second as it is. So I'm not buying any new games for it at the mo. I'll wait for the PS3 which i'm told will be backwards compatible anyway.

However it is out on Xbox although I don't use that one much either since getting the 360.

bntgow.jpg

I've just finished 'Gears Of War' on the 360,

:shock: What a class game :banana:

The in-game graphics are as good as the cut-scene graphics in most other games. So fookin' cool 8)

afraidtoshooteddie said:
bntgow.jpg

I've just finished 'Gears Of War' on the 360,

:shock: What a class game :banana:

The in-game graphics are as good as the cut-scene graphics in most other games. So fookin' cool 8)
Cos of that game i've only seen Luke when he's hungry for 2 weeks LOL

Ben said:
I'm really tempted to get this Guitar Hero game, is it really awesome?

I have the first one on PS2, I'm waiting for the XBOX release of the sequel.

It's just a bit of fun with a cool soundtrack. It's played like a 'Dancemat' game, except it's your fingers that do the dancing.

You get a mock guitar controller, with 4 or 5 coloured buttons on the fret board for playing 'chords', and a rocker switch to 'strum' in time with the music.

It's really addictive. :banana:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I have the first one on PS2, I'm waiting for the XBOX release of the sequel.

It's just a bit of fun with a cool soundtrack. It's played like a 'Dancemat' game, except it's your fingers that do the dancing.

You get a mock guitar controller, with 4 or 5 coloured buttons on the fret board for playing 'chords', and a rocker switch to 'strum' in time with the music.

It's really addictive. :banana:

he forgot the whammy :err:

Back