What do you know????

Cyrus said:
KTHI TV-tower Fargo (ND) - 629 m (2063 ft.)
that is a tv tower - it's not a highrise :)
the tallest is taipei 101, it's still under construction (due this year) but it already topped petronas tower

AGuyFromNY said:
the tallest is taipei 101, it's still under construction (due this year) but it already topped petronas tower

Does it count then as it aint finished :?

wicker nomad said:
Not long now til the fun starts :D :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yes I love it
Set the alarm for stupid-o'clock for those early races.....
Watch Schumacher romp it again :banana:
And how i hate whinging Ron Dennis :x

AGuyFromNY said:

It's still a building... :p

AGuyFromNY said:
at this point construction is almost over and the current heoght is greater than petronas so it counts

Well I have started building a tower in my back garden...
Not quite as high as the Petronus but it will surpass anything built or in the process of being built.
It will be called the rockin_plumber tower so that is the tallest now :D

rockin_plumber said:
Yes I love it
Set the alarm for stupid-o'clock for those early races.....
Watch Schumacher romp it again :banana:
And how i hate whinging Ron Dennis :x
I don't set the alarm...I don't go to bed :D ....think you and me will have a few barnies...I hate Schumacher and love Mclaren :shock: Oh well...at least the horrid winter months are nearly over :banana: :banana: :banana:

wicker nomad said:
I don't set the alarm...I don't go to bed :D ....think you and me will have a few barnies...I hate Schumacher and love Mclaren :shock: Oh well...at least the horrid winter months are nearly over :banana: :banana: :banana:

Wot old hamster chops LOL he will never win the title LOL

Ok ok, lets have a bit of decorum here :)

When should i go to bed, seeing as i have to start a new job tomorrow :?

:er:

I guesit beter be now :oops: Take it easy guys, see you soon ( PS rockin_plumber, i thought Pompy we're going to get their arse kicked on Sunday, i was really surprised :shock: , shame really, Liverpool are a good side, it just didn't seem to gel though :( )

rockin_plumber said:
Well I have started building a tower in my back garden...
Not quite as high as the Petronus but it will surpass anything built or in the process of being built.
It will be called the rockin_plumber tower so that is the tallest now :D

Just thought :? do you think I will need planning permission for this :?

Bockaaarck said:

I guesit beter be now :oops: Take it easy guys, see you soon ( PS rockin_plumber, i thought Pompy we're going to get their arse kicked on Sunday, i was really surprised :shock: , shame really, Liverpool are a good side, it just didn't seem to gel though :( )

I just started gettin over that :x

Thats why I suggested Jon move the senior member status to 666 posts coz it only effected you.... :D

rockin_plumber said:
Just thought :? do you think I will need planning permission for this :?
probably...seems you need planning permission for a bloody dog kennel these days LOL

Bockaaarck said:

Good luck tomorrow :) ...and don't forget about us!!!

Back