What do you know????

you know what? i am tired of waiting for someone to come up with an answer. i want to see this thread continue so i'll answer my question. its wilhelm von leibnitz

MaidenMadness said:
you know what? i am tired of waiting for someone to come up with an answer. i want to see this thread continue so i'll answer my question. its wilhelm von leibnitz
crap i feel so :oops: :oops: my calculus teacher always referred to these 3 guys

Cyrus said:
What is xenoglossophobia?

I'm an idiot-but I'll wager a guess without looking anything up. Xeno is a cultural term, phobia or course-a fear, glosso would make me think it had to do with words. Fear of words other than your own culture's? Maybe a fear of foreign languages? :? I'm probably wrong, but it's only a guess.

SexyDevilGirl said:
I'm an idiot-but I'll wager a guess without looking anything up. Xeno is a cultural term, phobia or course-a fear, glosso would make me think it had to do with words. Fear of words other than your own culture's? Maybe a fear of foreign languages? :? I'm probably wrong, but it's only a guess.

You cheeky little monkey! You looked it up! :x

Cyrus said:
You cheeky little monkey! You looked it up! :x

No I did not. Words are a bit of an 'obsession' with me. I studied languages, Sociology, and Anthropology in college. I'm a bit of a nerd, and Bibliophile. :p

SexyDevilGirl said:
No I did not. Words are a bit of an 'obsession' with me. I studied languages, Sociology, and Anthropology in college. I'm a bit of a nerd, and Bibliophile. :p

:anorak:

Back