What are you waiting for from 2004 ??

He hasn't been to prison...all that was a joke...DAVROS bought fresters pc and thought he'd have a little joke with us :x ..Frester has been waiting to get his new pc :D

wicker nomad said:
He hasn't been to prison...all that was a joke...DAVROS bought fresters pc and thought he'd have a little joke with us :x ..Frester has been waiting to get his new pc :D

Tell tale :x

too bad.................i wonder how would prison effect frester? maybe we should set him up some shit so he gets some time like week, two, month, sth like that.(i hope you realize i don't really mean this)

wicker nomad said:

i already know that frester told me

sixhundredand66 said:
you will see soon enough :evil:
think about it. nobody waits for pc so long to get working. and davros joined this forum at abt the same time frester started waiting for his pc. i would bet that when frester returns davros shall be gone forever

MaidenMadness said:
think about it. nobody waits for pc so long to get working. and davros joined this forum at abt the same time frester started waiting for his pc. i would bet that when frester returns davros shall be gone forever

maybe, maybe not

sixhundredand66 said:
maybe, maybe not
ok that might have been a coincidence. but how would you explain davros's obsession with frester and the fact that he only posts in frester related topics(i don't rember seeing his post in some nonfrester related topic)? why is he constantly asking questions that reflect our oppinions on frester?

MaidenMadness said:

Your correct I am him :D

Back