What are you waiting for from 2004 ??

Hopefully a new job :( , being unemployed really sucks the fat one :cry:

I've got so much to offer :D , charming, funny, intelectual, and even if i say it myself :) a rather handsome and dashing individual :D .................. :err:

Bockaaarck said:

I've got so much to offer :D , charming, funny, intelectual, and even if i say it myself :) a rather handsome and dashing individual :D .................. :err:

I hope so a new job for you, good luck Man in your reserch
BE THE BEST

:headbang: :headbang:

Bockaaarck said:

who knows maybe bruce offers you job as an guy who carries the equipment for the band...........or are you aiming sth that pays better

the_nomad said:
Bockaaarck said:

I hope so a new job for you, good luck Man in your reserch
BE THE BEST

:headbang: :headbang:

Cheers dude :banana:

MaidenMadness said:
Bockaaarck said:

who knows maybe bruce offers you job as an guy who carries the equipment for the band...........or are you aiming sth that pays better

I know what i'm after, but if i get a job shifting Maidens gear around, i guess i might be able to sneak you backstage or something, inside a big packing case ................ :err: ............... :D

The birth of our first child due the start of July
smily1111.gif

Back