What are you waiting for from 2004 ??

Frenchy

Peace on EARTH and a new DVD from the DOD tour 2003 !!!!!!!!

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
:clansman: for all on this planet

Rush's European tour (although i propably have to travel to Sweden to see them...), lot's of great albums, more money, Rush's European tour, money, me finding a summer job, Maiden's possible dvd, money and Rush's European tour.

Oh yeah, also money and Rush's European tour. :D

NTL to come and sort out this mother
cussing.gif
ing modem of mine :x

Iced Earth's new album, Judas Priest's new album, Slayer's new album, Tarot's new album (hope so), Bruce's new album (hope this too)... And the thing I'm waiting most is, that my mother let's me go to the Tuska-festivals 2004! (hope there's good bands if I go, hope there's no good bands if I don't. Aagh! Dark Tranquillity is already booked there!

rockin_plumber said:
NTL to come and sort out this mother
cussing.gif
ing modem of mine :x
Are you still having trouble with them :shock: .....ring them again and kick some arse :wink:

I'd settle for Maiden World being up for Christmas 2004..

[See into the future part: If it is, I'll quote this post then]

wicker nomad said:
I thought you were going...never to return :shock: ..fresters return should be fairly soon :banana:
but what if he gets life sentance....or he is changed by some rape in the jail and has serious mental traumas cause of it? it wouldn't be the same frester anymore

MaidenMadness said:
but what if he gets life sentance....or he is changed by some rape in the jail and has serious mental traumas cause of it? it wouldn't be the same frester anymore

Do you think he was raped in jail :shock:

MaidenMadness said:
Frester is fine!!!...well as fine as he ever was!!....I spoke to him yesterday..he's got his new puter now...hopefully will be back on tonight... :banana: :banana:

Back