What Are You Eating Now

Lots of Ferrero Küsschen.. denn guten Freunden gibt man ein Küsschen oder zwei oder drei :D

I'm eating toast. :) Years ago, myself and a couple of mates formed "The Toast Club". We'd get a loaf of bread and some butter and just go off in to the countryside and find somewhere nice, build a fire, and then make toast. It was great.................. :err: ...........what? ................... :err:

I like toast :D

Bockaaarck said:
I'm eating toast. :) Years ago, myself and a couple of mates formed "The Toast Club". We'd get a loaf of bread and some butter and just go off in to the countryside and find somewhere nice, build a fire, and then make toast. It was great.................. :err: ...........what? ................... :err:

LOL

Bockaaarck said:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Back