Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyrus said:
Thinking about my first exam, which is in 23 hours and 15 minutes :|
hug.gif
hug.gif
You'll pass. I just know it. :)

Thinking to myself........

"For some reason, i feel like i've really pissed my girlfriend off. Not that she's said i have, or not becuase i've done anything i can think off. But i've obviously done something, cos that's the "feeling" i get :?

I also know that asking..."Have i done something to piss you off or upset you, i'm sorry if i have, please let me know....." Is a waste of time, because i won't get a straight answer, eg:

"Yes you have pissed me off, we we're supposed to go away this weekend...blah, blah ,blah...."

or:

"Nope, i've just had a shitty day at work, so and so's been a real idiot...."

or:

"I'm a bit hacked off you said we would go to this dinner party, i'm not that keen on them. And i was hoping we could go out to dinner on Saturday....."

There's no hope is there :( , she won't tell me because she doesn't want to "hurt my feelings", where as that's exactly what she's doing :(

Oh well :?

^ :grouphug: My advice is too keep quiet......... we are very difficult creatures to understand :D Thats why you love us :wink:

i just saw that abba video with eddie in it

watched 50% of the show to see 2 secounds of eddie's refection in mirror dancing to abba's waterloo(i think) :x :x :x :x :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back