what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaidenMadness said:
well why didn't you say so.

.torrent is an extension of files downloaded via program called BitTorrent(i hate that program it sucks AntiLeech rules :x :x :x :x )
But you can't open the files on AntiLeech can you :?
*finding AntiLeech and BitTorrent*

ewil said:
But you can't open the files on AntiLeech can you :?
*finding AntiLeech and BitTorrent*
on antileech you can open the file cause there isn't any special extension. on BitTorrent i don't know as the connection was ALWAYS so slow that i aborted the download. iagine download rate degraded from 300kbs in Antileech to 15kbs in Bittorrent. its undandable. thats why i hate bittorrent

:shock: :shock: :shock: I'm coming to the realization that today is the release of the Return of the King on DVd :shock: :shock:

And I just saw a trailor for I, Robot- YOU BETTER FUCK IT UP WILL SMITH :x :x

SexyDevilGirl said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: I'm coming to the realization that today is the release of the Return of the King on DVd :shock: :shock:

And I just saw a trailor for I, Robot- YOU BETTER FUCK IT UP WILL SMITH :x :x

I'm gonna wait for the EE DVD before I buy it 8)

Why do you want Will Smith to fuck it up? :?

Cyrus said:
Why is that? :?

The same Director who did Dark City and The Crow- Alex Proyas. Those are two amazing movies- dark, atmospheric, gothic, and pretty low budget. This movie is a Big Budget film- some filmmakers lose their edge when they go Big Budget :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
The same Director who did Dark City and The Crow- Alex Proyas. Those are two amazing movies- dark, atmospheric, gothic, and pretty low budget. This movie is a Big Budget film- some filmmakers lose their edge when they go Big Budget :|

I never liked Dark City or The Crow :|

But I know what you mean about some filmmakers losing their edge when they get lost of money to make a "blockbuster" movie :|

Cyrus said:
I never liked Dark City or The Crow :|

But I know what you mean about some filmmakers losing their edge when they get lost of money to make a "blockbuster" movie :|

Their artistic integrity goes down the crapper- just like with musicians. :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
I always buy them as soon as they come out- then buy the EE DVD too. I give the first copy to my mom. I have no patience LOL

LOL

I might rent it :shock: I have to see it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back