what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bockaaarck said:
Wondering if the guys at work will discover the "secret" account i created on the network for a Mr E Van Halen :err:

with full access rights so he can cheekily download music stuff :)

:err:
you think someone will actually bother to look?

you....:err:....Mr E Van Halen is safe

rockin_plumber said:
Even worse :shock: Drunk students
17.gif

Cyrus said:
I'm just gonna be on campus :anorak:
well here in croatia

2 students were beaten up in campus in a middle of zagreb, one got 2nd degree burns cause the attackers kept burning him with a torch

4 students beaten up in their room in camus after attackers broke into it and started beating them up with baseball bats

still think campuses are safe?

MaidenMadness said:
well here in croatia

2 students were beaten up in campus in a middle of zagreb, one got 2nd degree burns cause the attackers kept burning him with a torch

4 students beaten up in their room in camus after attackers broke into it and started beating them up with baseball bats

still think campuses are safe?

Yes. In England :P

I'm going to bed, before i get drawn in to some bloody mindless and unimportant discussion onthe IMBB. Mainly because i'm right, and other people haven't got the common courtesy to admit it.

Anyway folks, galad you're all still causing mischief, see you soon :D

Pip - pip :banana:

MaidenMadness said:
but they're not

there are a lot of angry and drunk slovenians running around eu now just waiting for students to beat up :D

Looks like my uni is safe :D

It's mostly Greeks and Italians that dominate this uni. The Greeks are starting to PISS me off! :x :x :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back