what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
SirLardsAlot said:
Hah, okay, maybe not 4000. But I have broken 1000.

I'm having trouble reaching 500, and I use a mousepad! How the hell can you spank your monkey at 1000 miles per hour?! :?

Personally, I like to treat my monkey right. Take it out for a few drinks, make some small talk. Really get to know it. And then I try to take my cues from the monkey, and see what happens. Let the monkey dictate the RPMs of the spanking, so to speak.

zgodt said:
Personally, I like to treat my monkey right. Take it out for a few drinks, make some small talk. Really get to know it. And then I try to take my cues from the monkey, and see what happens. Let the monkey dictate the RPMs of the spanking, so to speak.

If you let the monkey dictate how you do things, you're not in control of your life :err:

Cyrus said:
If you let the monkey dictate how you do things, you're not in control of your life :err:
What are you, some kind of fucking control freak? :x What the monkey says, goes!!!

zgodt said:
The monkey doesn't discuss that with me. I'm on a need-to-know basis.

Of course it doesn't discuss that with you! It doesn't want to reveal it's secret plans :shock:

Anyway...I'm off to bed :D

Night night!

twilightsglow said:
:edkiss:

You know I'd like to stay here and talk to you, but I must be responsible! :trooper:

See you tonight, babe :wink:

Responsibility is for grown-ups :D

Yes dear. I'll have the dinner ready for you :anorak: :edkiss:

Bockaaarck said:
Waiting for the results of Eurovision :shock: Good old Terry Wogan's been classic again this year LOL LOL LOL
I'm not the only one!!! :banana: :banana:

Terry gets funnier as the results come in too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back