what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
zgodt said:
Hiya. So you're going to London, and you're going to squander the whole trip hugging Cyrus? At least go visit the Tate Gallery and the Tower while you're there, for crying out loud... :wink:

Don't worry, we'll do plenty of cultural things :anorak: I've already made all the plans :D

zgodt said:
Hiya. So you're going to London, and you're going to squander the whole trip hugging Cyrus? At least go visit the Tate Gallery and the Tower while you're there, for crying out loud... :wink:
LOL Yeah, first week in June.

I'll try to fit those into my intinerary. :D

Cyrus said:
Don't worry, we'll do plenty of cultural things :anorak: I've already made all the plans :D
Are they secret plans? I love London. I spent a week there and feel like I barely scratched the surface. So if you wanted to share a few of the PG-rated details, I would gladly experience them vicariously.

But if they're secret plans, so as not to spoil our Ohioan (or was it Pennsylvanian) friend's experience, then that's nifty too. :)

I apologize for driving ya'll into PM mode. I'll happily abandon the thread and move on to some automatic writing. (Which you both should try, by the way, just for kicks.) :)

zgodt said:
Are they secret plans? I love London. I spent a week there and feel like I barely scratched the surface. So if you wanted to share a few of the PG-rated details, I would gladly experience them vicariously.

But if they're secret plans, so as not to spoil our Ohioan (or was it Pennsylvanian) friend's experience, then that's nifty too. :)

Her birthday present is secret :evil: But not the rest of the plans :D

Actually, I don't have any plans to show her anything. Anything the lady desires to see, I will show her :)

zgodt said:
I apologize for driving ya'll into PM mode. I'll happily abandon the thread and move on to some automatic writing. (Which you both should try, by the way, just for kicks.) :)

Don't worry about it :)

I've been in that thread several times, but my brain is fried with all the "studying" I've been doing, that I never know what to write. My head goes blank the instant I open that thread :anorak:

zgodt said:
It's alright. LOL
You're always welcome here. :)

Cyrus said:
Don't worry about it :)

I've been in that thread several times, but my brain is fried with all the "studying" I've been doing, that I never know what to write. My head goes blank the instant I open that thread :anorak:
That could be just fine. You only think your mind is blank. Once you start typing at high speed, something will come into (and out of) your brain. And some of it may surprise you. Ultimately that's the ideal situation -- for you to find something in your head that you didn't even realize was there.

And of course, if anything really horrible were to come out, you could go back and erase it.

:) But of course, it's just for fun. So do it if you think it sounds fun, and if it doesn't... don't.

I'm, like, so deep. :roll:

zgodt said:
That could be just fine. You only think your mind is blank. Once you start typing at high speed, something will come into (and out of) your brain. And some of it may surprise you. Ultimately that's the ideal situation -- for you to find something in your head that you didn't even realize was there.

And of course, if anything really horrible were to come out, you could go back and erase it.

:) But of course, it's just for fun. So do it if you think it sounds fun, and if it doesn't... don't.

I'm, like, so deep. :roll:

I might do it after next Friday when I finish my final exam. I bet there's gonna be a lot of nice thoughts in my head then :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back