what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
twilightsglow said:
LOL
You're one of those wild Europeans, aren't you? :P

Yeah...I go down to the French riviera every summer and skip around in one of those tiny speedos :P Sometimes I don't even wear that :err:

Cyrus said:
Yeah...I go down to the French riviera every summer and skip around in one of those tiny speedos :P Sometimes I don't even wear that :err:
:shock:

LOL LOL I wish I was a free spirit like you. :D

twilightsglow said:
Where's that? :err:

How can I be a free spirit where there are no topless beaches? :x :P

It's what you Yanks call a "mall" :P It's owned by Mohammed Al Fayed (sp) He's a trillionaire :anorak:

Anyway, the mall is very posh, and it has a strict dressing code :shock: You can't wear skimpy clothes, if you have a bag you can't wear it on one shoulder, you can't wear certain shoes etc. :|
There was a woman wearing nothing but bodypaint who tried to go in, but the guards caught her before she entered LOL

There's a topless beach in Norway, but it's always cold there :(

Cyrus said:
It's what you Yanks call a "mall" :P It's owned by Mohammed Al Fayed (sp) He's a trillionaire :anorak:

Anyway, the mall is very posh, and it has a strict dressing code :shock: You can't wear skimpy clothes, if you have a bag you can't wear it on one shoulder, you can't wear certain shoes etc. :|
There was a woman wearing nothing but bodypaint who tried to go in, but the guards caught her before she entered LOL

There's a topless beach in Norway, but it's always cold there :(
A mall. I think I've been to one of those before. :anorak:

:roll: Kind of like the Fitness Nazis from Upright Citizens Brigade.

A true free spirit does not care about the temperature! :x

twilightsglow said:
A mall. I think I've been to one of those before. :anorak:

:roll: Kind of like the Fitness Nazis from Upright Citizens Brigade.

A true free spirit does not care about the temperature! :x

I've never been to Harrods actually :shock: Have to check it out sometime :D

The who? :?

LOL I'd like to hear you say that when you're in Norway LOL

Cyrus said:
I've never been to Harrods actually :shock: Have to check it out sometime :D

The who? :?

LOL I'd like to hear you say that when you're in Norway LOL
:D

The Fitness Nazis. You simply must see Upright Citizens Brigade and Strangers With Candy. They were two shows on Comedy Central. Both of them were hilarious, but UCB was really out there in terms of weirdness. LOL

I just might. :err:

twilightsglow said:
:D

The Fitness Nazis. You simply must see Upright Citizens Brigade and Strangers With Candy. They were two shows on Comedy Central. Both of them were hilarious, but UCB was really out there in terms of weirdness. LOL

I just might. :err:

We don't get Comedy Central here :| Actually, we don't get any channels at the moment. The aerial is fucked :x

You wouldn't :err:

Cyrus said:
We don't get Comedy Central here :| Actually, we don't get any channels at the moment. The aerial is fucked :x

You wouldn't :err:
It wouldn't help because they don't run them anymore. :)

Wouldn't I? :err:

Cyrus said:
:x It just keeps getting worse :(

Are you saying you would?! :shock: :err:
I have a couple seasons of Strangers With Candy. My brother burned them for me. I'll ask him if he can find any episodes of Upright Citizens Brigade. :)

I don't know what I would do. :err:

twilightsglow said:
I have a couple seasons of Strangers With Candy. My brother burned them for me. I'll ask him if he can find any episodes of Upright Citizens Brigade. :)

I don't know what I would do. :err:

Coolio 8)

You would freeze you butt off :err:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back