what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
SexyDevilGirl said:
I take naps whenever I actually feel sleepy. It doesn't matter what time it is. When you've had insomnia for so long- you take what you can get :|

I suppose it's okay if it doesn't screw up your diurnal rhythm (sp)

Cyrus said:
hug.gif
I missed you!!

Cyrus said:
Cool :headbang:
:sock: Oh yeah! I helped this woman develop her nudie pictures. :D It was her and some other chick and some guy on vacation in Cancun. I put her memory card in and the first picture was the guy totally naked! LOL The rest were mainly of her and the other woman frolicking naked and topless on the beach.

I know it's against store policy, but I didn't care. :D The manager wasn't working. No harm done.

twilightsglow said:
:sock: Oh yeah! I helped this woman develop her nudie pictures. :D It was her and some other chick and some guy on vacation in Cancun. I put her memory card in and the first picture was the guy totally naked! LOL The rest were mainly of her and the other woman frolicking naked and topless on the beach.

I know it's against store policy, but I didn't care. :D The manager wasn't working. No harm done.

LOL :sock: LOL

Did you save the pictures so you can put them on the internet later? :P

Cyrus said:
LOL :sock: LOL

Did you save the pictures so you can put them on the internet later? :P
LOL I meant to put :shock:.

No. :D I should have. :P She looked fantastic naked. She was really cool about it too. Said we could enjoy them. LOL

twilightsglow said:
LOL I meant to put :shock:.

No. :D I should have. :P She looked fantastic naked. She was really cool about it too. Said we could enjoy them. LOL

LOL

Sounds like a very liberated woman :err: LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back