what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
no its not abt you know who....it simply doesn't sound funny to me anymore but if you insist

you said you are going to take a shower a long time ago
and when rockin said you really must be clean now it associated me to the cleansiness inside..meaning you have been masturbating and that is why it took you so long, but you accidentaly cummed on the wall and you nhad to clean it so your flatmates(or whatever) won't argue.....during your cleaning of the wall you got bored and stared masturbating one more time and this time you cummed on the paper you were using to clean the wall. not having noticed that you started cleaning the wall once again and when you saw you screwed it up you decieced to cover the whole wall with your cum so noone would notice any difference....and that post associated me to that tought

it's more kind of like private joke for 1 really

Cyrus said:
I still have loads of fun on this board :D I won't let one tosspot ruin what we have here! :x
20.gif

MaidenMadness said:
no its not abt you know who....it simply doesn't sound funny to me anymore but if you insist

and when rockin said you really must be clean now it associated me to the cleansiness inside..meaning you have been masturbating and that is why it took you so long, but you accidentaly cummed on the wall and you nhad to clean it so your flatmates(or whatever) won't argue.....during your cleaning of the wall you got bored and stared masturbating one more time and this time you cummed on the paper you were using to clean the wall. not having noticed that you started cleaning the wall once again and when you saw you screwed it up you decieced to cover the whole wall with your cum so noone would notice any difference....and that post associated me to that tought

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

"Private joke for 1..."

That cracked me up! LOL

I wonder who you're talking about :P

MaidenMadness said:

LMAO LOL LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back