what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
SexyDevilGirl said:
My cats eat everything, except their own food :x
That sounds like my cats :D

I have to shut the dog out when the kids are eating, they are little shits for giving her what they don't want when i'm not looking :x

wicker nomad said:
That sounds like my cats :D

I have to shut the dog out when the kids are eating, they are little shits for giving her what they don't want when i'm not looking :x

My cats bartor with me for food. Whenever my youngest sees me eating he brings me stuff to trade. He's always stealing my lip balm and hiding it- then when I eat something he brings it to me :x

wicker nomad said:
I love brownies :D ....i'm trying soooo hard to be good at the moment...my jeans are getting a bit tight :(
:D The only other bad thing I've eaten today is an ice cream sandwich. I need to start exercising.

I take the dog for a walk everyday buts thats about it :( I used to go to the gym but the friend I went with gave up :( and I don't want to go on my own :oops:

wicker nomad said:
I take the dog for a walk everyday buts thats about it :( I used to go to the gym but the friend I went with gave up :( and I don't want to go on my own :oops:
It's boring to exercise by yourself. Usually the other person helps keep you motivated. :(

I walk to work, but that's about it for me. :|

Cyrus said:
Eating my lovely chili con carne :D

It's very nice I tell ya :D
hug.gif
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back