Status
Not open for further replies.
MaidenMadness said:
yes it was.....i could have caught cold if i went out with wet hair
It get a headache when I do that.
crosseyed.gif

SexyDevilGirl said:
I'm watching my cats eat the rest of my cereal LOL
That reminds me...yesterday I was at my mates house...her 15 year old actually got of his arse and cooked himself some burgers :shock: He put them on the table...went to get the ketchup and their German Shepherd nicked both burgers off the table LOL LOL LOL Her sons language had us both in tears from laughing :oops:

wicker nomad said:
That reminds me...yesterday I was at my mates house...her 15 year old actually got of his arse and cooked himself some burgers :shock: He put them on the table...went to get the ketchup and their German Shepherd nicked both burgers off the table LOL LOL LOL Her sons language had us both in tears from laughing :oops:

Serves him right for not using a plate then :D

wicker nomad said:
LOL LOL

wicker nomad said:

The last time my mom came to visit we were eating pizza, she turned away for about 3 seconds and my youngest cat nicked her whole slice- he carried it under the sofa so we couldn't get it. He was growling at us LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back