What´s the most retarded thing you did/do on public

I am a total white boy with zero rythym and cannot dance a lick. I was totally hammered one night and for 25 bucks I got up in the cage thaT was over the dance floor at a crowded club and made a fool out of myself for an entire song

Laughing outloud at the Bristol Community College library while talking about a silly topic in a thread on the IMBB. The most embarrasing thing is that there were people seated side by side of me. They would just stare at me and give me dirty looks while I tried to act more civil and put on a straight face.

Aside from the 'belch' in front of my school- I was once caught engaging in 'lewd and lascivious' acts on a roller coaster with a guy :oops:

One day at the driving range, my golf club slipped out of my hands and went a good 25 yards. So everyone had to stop while I ran out and grabbed my club. :oops:

SirLardsAlot said:
One day at the driving range, my golf club slipped out of my hands and went a good 25 yards. So everyone had to stop while I ran out and grabbed my club. :oops:

LOL LOL

i was in a bar drinking beer on saturday night. i have a need to comment on everything i hear other ppl say. and there were 3 girls sitting in a table besides mine and they were talking abt are kations positivley or negativley charged ions :? and they started to argue abt it and i started commenting that with my friend but i was loud and they heard every word i said...........they didn't look angry at all but i felt really embarrased

I participated in a "Drive by Belching" at some poor old hag LOL LOL LOL LOL I'd eaten garlic the night before, so it must have really stunk, :D

"Take that, old bitch :x "Buuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrp.....urp" LOL LOL LOL

I got drunk when i was 14 and after playing a drunken gig with my band in my friends front room i then (attempted to) break-dance for the girls. I was told afterwards that all i was doing was rolling on the floor like a dying dog shot by Frester.

Maniac618 said:
I got drunk when i was 14 and after playing a drunken gig with my band in my friends front room i then (attempted to) break-dance for the girls. I was told afterwards that all i was doing was rolling on the floor like a dying dog shot by Frester.

LOL LOL LOL ....." :x shoot that puppy........."

LOL

Back