weird stuff that happened to you?

SexyDevilGirl said:
I was 15 (a long time ago), and I went to my best friends house for the weekend. I was really sick and was supposed to be bed-ridden, but went anyway. We were all partying and drinking heavily-well I was in the back seat of the car next to this girl I'd just met. She was a bitch and talked crap to me and my friend. So when I felt really sick, and knew the combo of booze and my illness would make me throw-up; I leaned over and puked on her (I wasn't going to throw up on my Maiden shirt). She cussed me out and got really pissed, then got out of the car and left. We all laughed our asses off!

A few days later I was at my then boyfriend's house, he wanted me to meet his family. When he went to introduce me to his sister-well-it was her!!!I was embarrassed :oops:

Oh, NOOOO! :oops: But you can't help but laugh at that story! LOL

Cyrus said:
I have to pay my tuitions myself also. It's not cheap, and I'll end up paying back the loans for about 50 years :cry:

I can't believe how sane you've turned out after going through all that you said :) I probably would have given up a long time ago if I were you.
I respect your look on life, and am happy for you. Wish I had your view on life tho. I think life shouldn't be hard. You only live once, and why do you have to go through hell before you die? Seems kinda :anorak to me.

I keep thinking about a latin phrase, "liberate me ex infernis". That's how I see life on earth :| Can't help it...

The only time I get satisfaction is when I make other people happy. I love seeing others smile and be happy, and it's kind of ironic that I'm not :anorak:

I know. Even when I was homeless as a teenager I spent most of my time helping other people find jobs or places to stay. I didn't have people helping me, but made it through alright. Things usually do get better. And I've always been my own best friend-I've never let myself down. Something funny though-people always look at me and think I'm nuts because I'm happy. Que sera, sera!

SexyDevilGirl said:
I know. Even when I was homeless as a teenager I spent most of my time helping other people find jobs or places to stay. I didn't have people helping me, but made it through alright. Things usually do get better. And I've always been my own best friend-I've never let myself down. Something funny though-people always look at me and think I'm nuts because I'm happy. Que sera, sera!

Homeless as a teenager?! :shock: You've been through it all haven't you!

I think (true) happiness is such a rare thing these days, that people do look at you like you were a freak if you're happy.

Cyrus said:
Homeless as a teenager?! :shock: You've been through it all haven't you!

I think (true) happiness is such a rare thing these days, that people do look at you like you were a freak if you're happy.

Been to hell and back baby :evil:

Cyrus said:
I need an army of :bananallama:s LOL

I'll loan you mine

:trooper:

:bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama:

But I want them back by daybreak,

I shall ride into Hell with my mighty :bananallama:'s like a :trooper: and :brainmunch: :evil: for then to come back with :clansman: for all mankind! :fist:

Cyrus said:
I shall ride into Hell with my mighty :bananallama:'s like a :trooper: and :brainmunch: :evil: for then to come back with :clansman: for all mankind! :fist:

LOL

You do feel a little more chipper? LOL :banana: :banana: :banana:

My work is done, I shall now ride off into the sunset with my trusty steed :bananallama:

SexyDevilGirl said:
LOL

You do feel a little more chipper? LOL :banana: :banana: :banana:

My work is done, I shall now ride off into the sunset with my trusty steed :bananallama:

You make me smile and think of the good things :)

But you're not allowed to ride of yet :evil:

:x

I accidentally deleted your picture...along with several good mp3's :x :x :x

You have to send me it again :banana:

Or better yet! Send me a new one :bananallama:

Back