Things I didn't know yesterday.......

LOL LOL

March 14 is officially known as Steak and Blowjobs Day. After Hallmark created Valentines on February 14th, a day in which men are expected to shower women with gifts and affection, Tom Birdsey decided it was time men had an equivolent day of celebration. As such Steak and Blowjobs Day was invented as a way to allow women to express their love and appreciation of men.

the famous red cabine booth could disappear :shock: :shock:

the government decided that, coz they stopped to be bankable with phone portables, so it's too expensive to keep them in activity :|

damned, these cabins are legend :| :| :|

one chance for these, the cities that want to keep them will have to pay the annual maintenance (~600 €) or if they keep them without the phone in it (~350).

Call to all the cities and little towns : PLEASE, keep this patrimony alive :fist:

S6000261.JPG

Frenchy said:
one chance for these, the cities that want to keep them will have to pay the annual maintenance (~600 €) or if they keep them without the phone in it (~350).

What good is a phone box without a phone in LOL

Trouble is Frenchy......
Most people have a mobile phone now so these dont get much use...

Last time I used one, years ago.......
It stank of PI$$ :|

Frenchy said:
can you imagine England without these phone box :|

even empty :D

to confirm how frenchys can be strange, i will take some pics of your english phone box (but empty LOL ) in a little town near my home :D

Frenchy said:
even empty :D

to confirm how frenchys can be strange, i will take some pics of your english phone box (but empty LOL ) in a little town near my home :D

If you like them that much you could buy one LOL

rockin_plumber said:
If you like them that much you could buy one LOL

LOL

I already see ones in second hands shops

sure that english ppl that live in French villages already did that LOL

Back