The Simpsons Vs Futurama

Futurama Vs The Simpsons

• The Simpsons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futurama

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Simpsons is a MILLION times better than Futurama. Futurama is just not funny. It's basically a recycled version of The Simpsons.

Cyrus said:
The Simpsons is a MILLION times better than Futurama. Futurama is just not funny. It's basically a recycled version of The Simpsons.
Got a feeling you would say that LOL I love both but voted Futurama as it is the underdog

homer[1].gif
ownz you all :D

Cyrus said:
I disagree, Bender is incredibly funny, and I just dont get that same kind of enjoyment from the humour The Simpsons uses (I did toward the start, but Futurama takes it to a new level).

Jon said:
I disagree, Bender is incredibly funny, and I just dont get that same kind of enjoyment from the humour The Simpsons uses (I did toward the start, but Futurama takes it to a new level).

I suppose he is...that's because he is basically another version of Homer :)
I like the humour in Simpson more because it's much more intelligent. It describes America in the way most people see it. It's political, yet hilarious :)

With Futurama you get what I like to call "a sugarcoated version of South Park". That's supposed to negative. I think South Park is such a retarded show. I hate toilet-humour :roll:

Troopers Son said:
In my opinion they are equal.....

..."it's my onion and you can't change it" LOL LOL
I can change your onion by slicing it into little pieces. LOL

I like both shows about equally. I'm gonna go with Futurama because I love Bender. On the Simpsons I loved Mr. Burns and his assistant Mr. Smithers who was secretly in love with him. I know those are weird characters to like but what can I say I thought it was funny. :)

Back