The official my roommate is a whining little bitch thread

Should I shoot him?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Come on people :x let's solve this matter in a resourceful way, we dont wan't bloodshed :x

Oooh :shock: I know. Order him a she-male hooker :D

makes sure he's really hairy too :evil:

SexyDevilGirl said:
Wait until he's stoned and passed out on his bed, then go into his room and take his hand and dip it into ice cold water. That will make him wet his bed. Do this everytime he passes out :err:
LOL LOL

Smash the plates over his fucking head and say "there you go motherfucker, how was your fucking dinner?? Still fucking hungry??" :x

Beetle said:
Smash the plates over his fucking head and say "there you go motherfucker, how was your fucking dinner?? Still fucking hungry??" :x

Then order a pizza and make him use napkins :x dirty napkins :x

Yeah and then tie him up and lay him on the ground forcing him to eat the cardboard fucking pizza box!! Then take his shirt off and put the boiling hot cheese from the pizza on his body!! :x

Beetle said:
Yeah and then tie him up and lay him on the ground forcing him to eat the cardboard fucking pizza box!! Then take his shirt off and put the boiling hot cheese from the pizza on his body!! :x

...and then start licking the cheese off and say "Mmmm....yummm...this is so gooood." :err:

SexyDevilGirl said:
...and then start licking the cheese off and say "Mmmm....yummm...this is so gooood." :err:

Yeah!! and then start sucking on his nipples and...

oh shit I had better stop. :oops:

wrathchild 84 said:
I just kicked him out of the apartment. He has until the 18th to get his sorry ass out of my house.

Well fair play to you, glad you took some action :banana:

Back