The official my roommate is a whining little bitch thread

Should I shoot him?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My bitch ass roommate fucking sucks. I offer him a burger last night just to be nice and shit. I bought a family size pack of meat from the grocery store. He takes more than half of it that piece of shit, then he leaves all of his dishes in the sink for me to clean up. I hate this mother fucker. Last Saturday he had his kid knock on my door at 7 in the morning. He goes around taking my food and telling me what to do all the time yet if i ask him to do something he ses I shouldn't tell him what to do because I'm "younger." He said I should do all of the housework because i am younger than him. I'm ready to break into his room one night and shoot him (I got a gun under my bed so I'm pretty serious). Fuck him and his 5 year old kid.

Cyrus said:
I seem to recall this post from a couple of days ago...word for word :?
Maybe he shot the first roommate and immediately moved in with an equally sucky roommate the next day.

Nah, I shouldn't be so flippant about this. Considering shooting people, when they're sleeping in the next room and you have a firearm under the mattress, is serious and fucked up business. Wrathchild 84, if you shoot your roommate you will never hear KISS again, do you understand me? Never. They will take it away from you in prison and make you listen to nothing but Somewhere in Time for the rest of your miserable life. So just chill out and buy some paper plates to cut down on the dishes.

zgodt said:
Maybe he shot the first roommate and immediately moved in with an equally sucky roommate the next day.

Nah, I shouldn't be so flippant about this. Considering shooting people, when they're sleeping in the next room and you have a firearm under the mattress, is serious and fucked up business. Wrathchild 84, if you shoot your roommate you will never hear KISS again, do you understand me? Never. They will take it away from you in prison and make you listen to nothing but Somewhere in Time for the rest of your miserable life. So just chill out and buy some paper plates to cut down on the dishes.

I'll just change my name and move to Canada.

Re: The official my roommate is a whining little bitch threa

wrathchild 84 said:
My bitch ass roommate fucking sucks. I offer him a burger last night just to be nice and shit. I bought a family size pack of meat from the grocery store. He takes more than half of it that piece of shit, then he leaves all of his dishes in the sink for me to clean up. I hate this mother fucker. Last Saturday he had his kid knock on my door at 7 in the morning. He goes around taking my food and telling me what to do all the time yet if i ask him to do something he ses I shouldn't tell him what to do because I'm "younger." He said I should do all of the housework because i am younger than him. I'm ready to break into his room one night and shoot him (I got a gun under my bed so I'm pretty serious). Fuck him and his 5 year old kid.

This must be hard for you, living with a person like that! Of cours you shouldn´t do his dishes too, just do your own and leave the rest for him.
He can´t expect you to do all the housework either, he seems like he is very spoiled: when he ain´t got his mum to clean up for him he tries to get someone else to do it for him!?

I had a party last Saturday and the next morning he just opens my door up and said "I've got someone to introduce you too, this is my kid we had an agreement." His idea of an agreement is knocking on my door at 10:00 on a Sunday morning and say "I don't want you bringing friends over while my kid is here because I don't want him to hear what you guys talk about when he uses the bathroom (my room is right next too the bathroom) and I don't want him to see anyone strange." Yet he can smoke pot with his kid in the house and he drinks beer in front of his kid. I hate the bitch ass motherfucker. I really want to shoot him.

Without being to harsh friend, it seems to me that you are at risk of becoming very much like the person you hate, i.e, a whiner

The next time he tries talking smack to you just speak to him in Esperanto :D

:shock: ooohh- I know. Tell him that he is going to have to learn to leave you alone because all the things you do that make him mad you do for him and are hoping to win his undying love.

Tell him you jerk off into all your food :err:

Buy or make a voodoo doll in the likeness of him, wrap a noose around it's neck and hang it on your room door. I did this once to my brother- worked like a charm :wink:

Booby trap the fridge :|

Buy some shrimp in a bag, let it go bad- then sew it into his curtains. The stench will drive him out. LOL

:shock: buy a crapload of "feminine hygience" products an make "artwork" out of it- put it around your room so he won't want to open your door LOL

Play whiny ass country or Tejano music really loud, give out a 'grito' whenever you play this music. That will drive anyone mad :|

I was watching VOTB one day and he heard it threw my door and started making fun of the way Bruce sings. Do you guys think I should use the gun under my bed?

wrathchild 84 said:
I was watching VOTB one day and he heard it threw my door and started making fun of the way Bruce sings. Do you guys think I should use the gun under my bed?

No

wrathchild 84 said:

Don't have a crossbow? :?

wrathchild 84 said:
nope

the's dead too soon

wrathchild 84 said:
I had a party last Saturday and the next morning he just opens my door up and said "I've got someone to introduce you too, this is my kid we had an agreement." His idea of an agreement is knocking on my door at 10:00 on a Sunday morning and say "I don't want you bringing friends over while my kid is here because I don't want him to hear what you guys talk about when he uses the bathroom (my room is right next too the bathroom) and I don't want him to see anyone strange." Yet he can smoke pot with his kid in the house and he drinks beer in front of his kid. I hate the bitch ass motherfucker. I really want to shoot him.
Dude, you've got issues.

Back