The NEW random picture thread

Would it be really bad if I printed this out..........
Ok......
I already printed it out.......

Would it be really bad if I stuck this on the chinese takeaway 3 doors down from me :err:

wouldyoulikethecollar.jpg

missy's brother just send us some pics he made last month. Let me tell you, he's working on the Airbus A380 for Rolls Royce. He's one of the french men (with an english team) that work to elaborate the engines. So he travel around the world to test the plane in all the weather conditions.

Here is a pic from his last test of 'big cold'(-40°) travel at Baffin (artic Canada).

This pic is really amazing
SA400029.jpg

rockin_plumber said:
Even though those engines are huge......
Its amazing how they get off the ground fully loaded :shock:
It is! Think i'd be too scared to get on one :oops:

great pics frenchy 8)

aarauvlucerne2008.jpg

During a Swiss Super League match between Aarau and Lucerne back in 2008, Aarau supporters display a banner showing a brown, not yellow, Homer Simpson (representing Aarau) kicking a lion (representing Lucerne) on the groin, hoping that their team will beat Lucerne at home.

militarydemarcationline.jpg

In Pyongyang, the North Korean capital, a propaganda poster shows a red bayonet (representing North Korea's military capability) impaling an American soldier holding a signboard and an atomic bomb plus a WWII Japanese soldier with a broken sword. The American soldier's signboard reads "Military Demarction Lime" in both Korean and English. "Military Demarction Lime" is in fact "Military Demarcation Line", which was established in 1953, following the end of the Korean War.

edge_of_the_wire said:
Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard poses with his own likeness in wax, currently on display at Madame Tussaud's in London.
16532923.jpg

:roll: OLD NEWS

Haven't even had Carlsberg on the shirts for a year LOL LOL LOL

mariasharapovawithrabbi.jpg

During her visit to Auckland, New Zealand, last year, Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova shows a rabbit in front of photographers.
The rabbit's weight: 15 pounds!

Back