The Iron Maiden Fan Fund - check it out!

Frester said:
You are trustworthy and I am serious but it is up to you if you want to take the job on :)

I'm trustworthy? Oh..I mean I AM trusyworthy indeed :D

Anyways, I think the idea has gone cold unfortunately, besides I have too much to think about with my studies and all to deal with this. If I wasn't studying I would glady put 110% effort into this!

Guys seriously this is one of the nicest things I have ever seen any one do. You guys truly are the best!! I would really hate to take your hard earned mone thouh, it just wouldn't be right.

I made an enquiry about flight costs to Japan in February and I think i'll be able to get there for around $1200 Australian which is around 600 pounds I believe. So i'm going to save my little arse off to see if I can get over there!! :)

Beetle said:
Guys seriously this is one of the nicest things I have ever seen any one do. You guys truly are the best!! I would really hate to take your hard earned mone thouh, it just wouldn't be right.

I made an enquiry about flight costs to Japan in February and I think i'll be able to get there for around $1200 Australian which is around 600 pounds I believe. So i'm going to save my little arse off to see if I can get over there!! :)

Hey Beetle................ :) , you'll make it man, no worries :banana:

Back