The Iron Maiden Fan Fund - check it out!

Cyrus

You all know that Maiden isn't touring Australia, Mexico, Greece and other big countries that love Maiden. Even USA got some bad dates.

With that in mind, and a post by Beetle (on the IM BB) about not being able to see Maiden in Australia, I started to think. What if we, the fans, set up some sort of official fund so that people who aren't able to see Maiden, like Beetle, can at least get a planeticket.

Would people be interested in that? Just throw out ideas and stuff now, and maybe if there's enough interest it could be something we can do for future tours.

Up The Irons :edmetal:

Here's the original thread: http://www.ironmaiden.org/bb/showthread ... adid=59390

Lewis said:
i would donate... :banana:

mw_icon_headbang.gif

I was just checking the date for Quebec city show and that's pretty damn tight to win the lottery :x

Frester said:
How much is a plane ticket to Beetles closest show ? :grouphug:

at least a grand prob...if you think of it, if there are TEN people who work and MIGHT be able to go 100 each, it IS possible...20 people, 50 dollars...i'd love to make it happen for the beet...

Lewis said:
at least a grand prob...if you think of it, if there are TEN people who work and MIGHT be able to go 100 each, it IS possible...20 people, 50 dollars...i'd love to make it happen for the beet...

I meen in sterling :D

Lewis said:
approx 700

I know we can't help everyone in time for this tour but it would be nice to help Beetle.So i would be willing to put £100 into the Beetle fund.If only six others do the same he can see them after xmas :banana:

Frester said:
I know we can't help everyone in time for this tour but it would be nice to help Beetle.So i would be willing to put £100 into the Beetle fund.If only six others do the same he can see them after xmas :banana:

i'll match you... :banana:

Man this is great, i'm fully in favour of the idea. I'm a bit skint at the moment :( , but i think i could find £50 if that'll help :)

i can donate exactly 13 kunas

translated into euros that would be around 1.73euro

i its not my fault i am completley dry

MaidenMadness said:
i can donate exactly 13 kunas

translated into euros that would be around 1.73euro

i its not my fault i am completley dry

That brings us up to £251.34 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Back