The 'I want' thread

I want a new CAR, dadummit!!!! Am sick of this piece of shit car that I have! Needs so damn many repairs, I might as well get RID of it! LOL

WhiskeyWoman said:
I want a new CAR, dadummit!!!! Am sick of this piece of shit car that I have! Needs so damn many repairs, I might as well get RID of it! LOL

Run it off a cliff- claim it's an accident, collect the insurance. :evil:

I want to get out of college in two semesters. I want to go back to Greece!! I want to persue my career as a history professor, and start my thesis!! I want to go to Istanbul and see the Rock The Nations festival in 2005. I want to see Maiden again!! Is that enough "I wants" for you? :banana:

i want

jol5.jpg

her

I want it to be June 10 so I can be at the Sweden Rock Festival, I want a nice cold beer ( or two ), I want a new car, I want a bigger apartment, I want new shoes, I want a new job... that´s probably all at the moment.

LOL I'm sorry, but the only thing I can think when I see that girl is that I want - to give her a sandwich, she really looks hungry :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
LOL I'm sorry, but the only thing I can think when I see that girl is that I want - to give her a sandwich, she really looks hungry :|
LOL she does! :|

I want: World Peace and Harmony, a brunette female who is hot that doesn't use me or play games, and a Seymour-Duncan "Quarter Pounder" pickup like Steve Harris has so that my tone will be more like his.

Back