I want that too :D ...but couldn't be bothered to find a picture :oops:

I want to know what I have been missing on this thread
the 'what are you doing right now thread' and the
'express your anger thread' because I cant be assed to
wade through pages of irrelevent posts to see what I
have missed.

Anyone help :?

P.S. Ive had a shit day :x

^ You haven't crashed your car or van again, have you?!?!

I've had a shit day too :( :x

Can't help with the posts cos I haven't read them all either

wicker nomad said:
^ You haven't crashed your car or van again, have you?!?!

I've had a shit day too :( :x

Can't help with the posts cos I haven't read them all either

No just been generally shit :x

wicker nomad said:
Same here :( I HATE working with the public.....some of them are total arseholes :x :x

I felt like tellin this vicar today to fuck off and die today she
pissed me off that much :x

rockin_plumber said:
I felt like tellin this vicar today to fuck off and die today she
pissed me off that much :x
LOL LOL ...I just had a day with really grumpy oap's coming in the shop to buy their Lovage, Ginger wine, or Sherry :x :x and they say the youth of today are rude :shock: :x

wicker nomad said:
LOL LOL ...I just had a day with really grumpy oap's coming in the shop to buy their Lovage, Ginger wine, or Sherry :x :x and they say the youth of today are rude :shock: :x

They should be put in to camps :err:

actually i can't wait to be a pensioner, i'll wave my walking stick at punky youths, moan about everything, and use my pension money to buy a porsche, which i wil drive at exactly 29 1/2 miles an hour everywhere ( i will of course be wearing my flat cap and smoking a pipe whilst i drive it :D )

Bockaaarck said:

actually i can't wait to be a pensioner, i'll wave my walking stick at punky youths, moan about everything, and use my pension money to buy a porsche, which i wil drive at exactly 29 1/2 miles an hour everywhere ( i will of course be wearing my flat cap and smoking a pipe whilst i drive it :D )
LOL :D

Bockaaarck said:

LOL LOL

Back