The all new what are you doing now thread

wicky said:
At least he didn't do it on a carpet LOL

It wasn't too much. He went to get out the back door but obviously it was closed. I opened it for him, but was a fraction too late. Most of it was outside though. So not too bad.

Trying really, really,really hard not to go and buy a new car :| :| :|

Left for work this morning and caught the bumper of mine on a high kerb, made an awful racket, but it seemed ok once i had got out and checked it.

Going up towards the M4 part of it flew off and went underneath the car, but without causing me a real scare. So it seemed sensible to go back and work from home today.

I've had it for a good few years, it's done me proud and lasted well to be honest. It has got almost 140,000 on the clock, it is ten years old and i'm just starting to wonder if it's worth keeping it running. I could get a new bumper from a car broker i guess and get it fitted, which wouldn't be too expensive but is it worth it :?

The other question is: Do i really want to be spending a load of money on a new(er) car at the moment :? :? :?

I'm trying to get motivated to go wrap presents :|

It's not happening, been trying for 2 hours LOL

Got to do it today though cos it's Jakes last day at school :|

Looking at my presents, thinking I'm a lucky boy 8)

I'll get goggle eyes if I carry on playing xbox though LOL

Ben said:
Looking at my presents, thinking I'm a lucky boy 8)

I'll get goggle eyes if I carry on playing xbox though LOL
LOL LOL

We've all got sore arms from playing with Jake's Wii LOL

wish they'd called it something else :err: that sounds so dodgy LOL

LOL

I played on a Wii all day today :D

"I'm just going to have a wii session"

does sound odd doesnt it :err:

Very LOL LOL LOL

Wish i'd bought him one last year now, it's great fun :banana: :banana:

And Jake has picked it up a lot quicker than I thought he would..... he beat me at tennis and golf today :| LOL

The Bocky's have done all their Christmas visiting and stuff and are now just chilling out at home today, I don't think we are going to do anything except nibble on Christmas left overs and drink port :D

Hope all you guys are fit and well :wink:

Back