The all new what are you doing now thread

Shaking!! Just had a terrifying trip back from Exeter :shock: Forecast tonight was for sleet....yeah right!! :roll:

Half 8 we went in from having a fag before Lukes band went on stage, half 9 came out and everything was white :shock: Usually stay for the other bands but thought we'd better try and get home....usually takes 20 minutes, took an hour and a half :shock: All main roads white, they'd gritted early, saw them on our way out, rain washed it away.
Exeter roads were scary enough, but as soon as we left the streetlights a bloody blizzard started, could see fuck all :shock: Not ashamed to admit I was shitting myself!! We had 3 bad slips, past 2 cars that had crashed....never been so glad to get home!!
It's still coming down thick now...sleet ...my arse!! :roll:

Sorry for the essay :err:

wicky said:
Shaking!! Just had a terrifying trip back from Exeter :shock: Forecast tonight was for sleet....yeah right!! :roll:

Half 8 we went in from having a fag before Lukes band went on stage, half 9 came out and everything was white :shock: Usually stay for the other bands but thought we'd better try and get home....usually takes 20 minutes, took an hour and a half :shock: All main roads white, they'd gritted early, saw them on our way out, rain washed it away.
Exeter roads were scary enough, but as soon as we left the streetlights a bloody blizzard started, could see fuck all :shock: Not ashamed to admit I was shitting myself!! We had 3 bad slips, past 2 cars that had crashed....never been so glad to get home!!

I had to get to Torquay this Morning to get some more done on my tattoo but Telegraph hill (large, fairly steep incline half way between Exeter and Torquay) was Closed from last nights snow. Apparently about 200 vehicles had to be abandoned when they got stuck. And the weight of the snow itself had brought trees down into the carriageway. Even the Army was called in to aid rescuing trapped drivers. News.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
wicky said:

I had to get to Torquay this Morning to get some more done on my tattoo but Telegraph hill (large, fairly steep incline half way between Exeter and Torquay) was Closed from last nights snow. Apparently about 200 vehicles had to be abandoned when they got stuck. And the weight of the snow itself had brought trees down into the carriageway. Even the Army was called in to aid rescuing trapped drivers. News.
There was a couple of girls at the gig and it was really thanks to them that we realised how bad it was getting,their parents were stuck on Haldon Hill on their way to pick them up.

Our road is still lethal, main roads ok,but they haven't gritting ours :| Jake slipped outside our door yesterday,he's got a really painful looking elbow now :(

Looking for another car. :D

Think I might have found one.

However, I thought that a while ago, but so far every car I've been to look at has been sold just before I got there. :x

I went to look at a car on monday and was told it had already been sold, only to find it re-listed the next day, by the same vendor, with a £300 hike on the price it was advertised at when I wanted to view it. Bastard.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Just got back from the tattooist. :edmetal:
:banana:

:withstupid:

I now have 'can I play with madness' between the Trooper and the Donington Vampire.
Right in the crease of my elbow.
I'm sore but chuffed :metal:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
afraidtoshooteddie said:

I now have 'can I play with madness' between the Trooper and the Donington Vampire.
We need pics! :D

wicky said:
afraidtoshooteddie said:
afraidtoshooteddie said:

We need pics! :D

When it's finished :wink:

Added the Eddie 'head rip' from the insert to A real live / dead one, today :edmetal:

Signing the Tenancy agreement for my next home. :clansman:

I know I'm not here much at the moment, but it's about to become less frequent still.
At least until I know how my finances are, and when me and the kids are settled then I'll look at getting t'internet back.

In the meantime, I can use my sisters 'Puter when I come over to my mom's. So it won't be a complete loss. 8)

Back