The all new what are you doing now thread

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Should do, As long as Swine flu doesn't get me first :wink:
I think I'll be plenty busy mind you.

.oO(actually, i do have a sore throat. )

Dont cough then... I dont want it LOL

Had a busy week, mr wickys been had the week off so we could make a proper start on sorting Luke's room out....shit have we made a mess! :shock: LOL

Gotta laugh about it or i'll cry! LOL

Been too knackered to post by the evening :oops:

Just having breakfast then out to the garden 8) Might go get some stuff for a BBQ for tea too :D
We spent yesterday cleaning out the pool, left it refilling last night, went to check just now and its not even half way up yet :shock:

i'm just relaxing :banana: :banana:

we are just back from a 2 hours family bike ride and i'm dead LOL

little_ana is just ok to be in her little car :x LOL

Frenchy said:
i'm just relaxing :banana: :banana:

we are just back from a 2 hours family bike ride and i'm dead LOL

little_ana is just ok to be in her little car :x LOL

REAL DEAD :shock: :shock: :shock:

I went to the toilet and there was a sign up that read "Please leave these facilities as you would expect to find them."
So I trashed the place, pissed up the wall, drew a big cock on all the cubicle walls and then left a fake telephone number by it...

:D

rockin_plumber said:
I went to the toilet and there was a sign up that read "Please leave these facilities as you would expect to find them."
So I trashed the place, pissed up the wall, drew a big cock on all the cubicle walls and then left a fake telephone number by it...

:D
LOL LOL

Choking :edbarf: mr wicky just got back from snooker...he went straight from work...he's just taken his work boots off :shock:

I've just chucked them outside LOL

Getting ready to go to the birdmann 2009 at Ilfracombe...got access all areas passes cos of HS...free beer :banana: :banana: The Wurzels are playing, I see a drunk sing along coming LOL

Finishing off my list of stuffs and ticking off what ive got ready for journey to lichfield today=]=]

Im heading to bloodstock and I cant wait hahahaaa :banana:
gonna be mega!!!

See everyone Monday! :edmetal:

Farewell! :metal:

Revontulet said:
Finishing off my list of stuffs and ticking off what ive got ready for journey to lichfield today=]=]

Im heading to bloodstock and I cant wait hahahaaa :banana:
gonna be mega!!!

See everyone Monday! :edmetal:

Farewell! :metal:

enjoy your week end revy :edmetal: :edlighter: 8) :metal:

Enjoying a rare bit of peace :banana: :banana:

Jake's in bed...for now :err: Mr wicky and Luke are out.

Bliss 8)

Got a few days off, thank god, I need it. Just chilling out with a mug of tea browsing on the pute.

Going to really try and chill out for the next week or so. Bit stressed at the moment and been doing lots of traveling for work. Blood pressure is a tad on the high side so gonna relax and start looking at doing more exercise and cutting down on the old Vino :)

Trying to watch 1408 but me compy is acting rather like a snail thats had too much over ripe fruit.

annoying as smegheads on a cactus!

Back