you might as well delete mine then

Only adjusted the title a bit 8)

There aint no freakin sprites in it anyway so at least you might make it
on topic :|

I shall leave your thread for a while :D

manic said:
:shock: you bastard rockin

33m4.gif

I got in a fight today, and it was the guy who spread a rumour about me fighting him after school (look back a few pages). He was hanging around the corridors and my mate said I called myself a pishpot which aint true, so I asked him where he heard this and he said "Sean", so I went around looking for him and he was hanging around with my best mate, I walked up to him acting like nothing had happened and gave him a fist to his face. He ran and my mate tripped him up, I got him in a headlock and threw him in the bin LOL
He got up and ran away and I had to go to D.I.S.C (Dundee International sport center or soemthing) for P.E and he was running from my mate, he never saw me and faced up the stairs and gave my mate the two fingered wave, I ran after him and hit my elbow in his neck, he shouted "How'd you find me?!?" I said "Well, it was a normal day 'til I say a retarded bastard run down the stairs, he looked familiar so I thought I'd smack him in the head." in a wierd voice, I walked a few steps forward and he shouted "Dick!" and I said to him I'd get him tommorow and walked away LOL
thios guy is such a pussy

Bockaaarck said:
Hey Cyrus :D

Just a quick question for anyone/everyone going to Paris. Are you going to get general admission tickets or get seated ones? I'd like to be stood/ sat with other guys/gals from here if i can :D

Cos i love you all ( don't worry guy's, not in a "special" way :roll: )

hi bocky and everyone :D

hey bocky just to say that I bought 2 places today (56 € the place :shock: ) :banana: :banana:
That's done I have the graal :P

I bought sat places 'cause it will be the crazyness with killy in front of the stage (killy's too young and too dangerous for him :grouphug: )

you'll be welcome in Paris and in La Loupe if you want in the new house 8) with miss_bocky (she could do shopping in Paris :evil: ) and wicky certainly :banana: :banana:

It's as you want old friend :wink:

wicker nomad said:
Having a very fuckin hectic evening...everytime I try to sit down, the door bell goes or the fuckin phone rings :x :x

hi wicky :banana:

disconnected all the bells and rings and switch off the light LOL :evil:

the_nomad said:
hi wicky :banana:

disconnected all the bells and rings and switch off the light LOL :evil:
I've taken the phone off the hook...so that won't bother me again :evil: :banana:

It's pissing down with rain now...so don't think there'll be any more visitors :D

Back