The all new what are you doing now thread

Hey Cyrus :D

Just a quick question for anyone/everyone going to Paris. Are you going to get general admission tickets or get seated ones? I'd like to be stood/ sat with other guys/gals from here if i can :D

Cos i love you all ( don't worry guy's, not in a "special" way :roll: )

Bockaaarck said:

Just a quick question for anyone/everyone going to Paris. Are you going to get general admission tickets or get seated ones? I'd like to be stood/ sat with other guys/gals from here if i can :D

Hey Bocky!

Sorry for the delayed reply. My mate called be from Norway and we ended up talking for 30 minutes :D

I'm not going to Paris :cry:

Bockaaarck said:

it says tour of europe so with hope they might come to the UK
so far they have only given 3 areas

Bockaaarck said:

I'm going to get seated again...Luke's too short to stand LOL

That's if the fan club do seats as well as standing....I'm going to ring them tomorrow and find out

rockin_plumber said:
Better freakin not be :|

Any rumours on where......... or will it be donny :?
it best be donington
its just around the corner :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
Hope its just them and a couple of bands support not a festival though.

I hate waiting all freakin day :|
it will just be maiden i bet
theres too many fans to let down
unless they bring on nephilim :D or B L A Z E

rockin_plumber said:
Does Miss Bocky attend with you :?

Miss_Bocky's not really in to Metal ( :roll: ), but i guess if we made a bit of a break of it, i.e. stayed for 4 or 5 days, then she might go to the gig. Or she would just relax and take it eay at the hotel.

I think i'll ask her what she thinks tonight :D . Actually if i tell her i've already booked averything, and its all paid for, then she'll think.."Oh well, ok then, that'll be fun..."

Then i can actually book it all up later tonight LOL LOL LOL

Easy :wink:

:err:

Cyrus said:
Hey Bocky!

Sorry for the delayed reply. My mate called be from Norway and we ended up talking for 30 minutes :D

I'm not going to Paris :cry:

Hi Cyrus

Shame you're not going to Paris old friend :(

Hi Manic :)

Bockaaarck said:
Hi Cyrus

Shame you're not going to Paris old friend :(

Hi Manic :)
hi
i'm not goin either :(
bocky, wen you go where a big over coat with a briefcase. hide the camera in the hat and wire it to the briefcase which has a laptop in which sends direct live feed to our comps :D
whats the over coat for you ask

to make it look suspious :D

manic said:
hi
i'm not goin either :(
bocky, wen you go where a big over coat with a briefcase. hide the camera in the hat and wire it to the briefcase which has a laptop in which sends direct live feed to our comps :D
whats the over coat for you ask

to make it look suspious :D

I'll glue a wireless IP cam on to the top of my head, and wear a hat with a little hole at the front. Then i can "live broadcast" the whole gig back to Maiden-World :D

Bockaaarck said:
I'll glue a wireless IP cam on to the top of my head, and wear a hat with a little hole at the front. Then i can "live broadcast" the whole gig back to Maiden-World :D
brilliant :D

my science teacher just emailed me XD LOL
he said i had an unusual email
its the_ancient_mariner@hotmail.com
whats unusual about that........ and i put my name in as edward the great :err:
oh well... i sent him some maiden pics :evil:

Back