The all new what are you doing now thread

quick, urgent
iv'e ben listening to goth music and i'm starting to like it more than maiden :shock: WTF do i do
i think if i hear some more metal it will equal out so give me a list of the best metal bands for 3 pm tomorrow PPPPLLLLZZZZZZ

manic said:
quick, urgent
iv'e ben listening to goth music and i'm starting to like it more than maiden :shock: WTF do i do
i think if i hear some more metal it will equal out so give me a list of the best metal bands for 3 pm tomorrow PPPPLLLLZZZZZZ

judas priest
blind guardian
iced earth
helloween
black sabbath
ozzy on solo

:D

I've just come back from the opticians.......picked my glasses up this morning and the fuckin lense fell out!! Wouldn't be a major panic any other day this week...but i've got to go to work in a minute..so was mad rush to get them fixed!

I can see again :banana: :banana:

wicker nomad said:
I've just come back from the opticians.......picked my glasses up this morning and the fuckin lense fell out!! Wouldn't be a major panic any other day this week...but i've got to go to work in a minute..so was mad rush to get them fixed!

I can see again :banana: :banana:

hello wicky have a good day at work :D

I'm going to work too :(

see ya tonight :P :wink:

wicker nomad said:
.......picked my glasses up this morning and the fuckin lense fell out!!

That happened to me over the weekend.....

"Aaaaagh i am blind :o :o :o .......oh no, hang on :oops:......lense back in, all ok now :D

Bockaaarck said:
That happened to me over the weekend.....

"Aaaaagh i am blind :o :o :o .......oh no, hang on :oops:......lense back in, all ok now :D

go to work bocky !!!!!!! :x LOL

:P hi old friend :banana: :banana: :banana:

Back