The all new what are you doing now thread

maiden89 said:
How was school today?
This guy that can be an ass sometimes and cool at others said he was gonna fight me 'cause I said he fancies this fat girl 10x older than him for a joke, he got pissed off and said "Are you watchin' the fight efter schale?" to everyone and I was told he wanted to fight me. This dude's the pussiest guy I ever fought, and to think he bullied me for 5 years. I chased him through the corridors to speak to him see if peeps were telling the truth, I got to him, he turned round and his bag hit me. I thought he meant it and pushed him into the door and said "What's this aboot you wantin' te fight me?" he said "It was Mikey! It was Mikey!" (which it wasn't 'cause I asked him) then I sorta...looked like an ass pushing someone around for nothing LOL

The#2RY said:
This guy that can be an ass sometimes and cool at others said he was gonna fight me 'cause I said he fancies this fat girl 10x older than him for a joke, he got pissed off and said "Are you watchin' the fight efter schale?" to everyone and I was told he wanted to fight me. This dude's the pussiest guy I ever fought, and to think he bullied me for 5 years. I chased him through the corridors to speak to him see if peeps were telling the truth, I got to him, he turned round and his bag hit me. I thought he meant it and pushed him into the door and said "What's this aboot you wantin' te fight me?" he said "It was Mikey! It was Mikey!" (which it wasn't 'cause I asked him) then I sorta...looked like an ass pushing someone around for nothing LOL

I see LOL
Do you often fight with other guys?

i dont like wrestling
we always think of it as an excuse for gays hugging
the word fight sounds better
wrestlin makes me tink of grabing nd hugging
fight makes me tink of no rules fist for all

Back