The all new what are you doing now thread

ewil said:
I think she would get a stroke if I would just suddenly start doing a bananacake... LOL
I think I'll ask her to do one... :evil:
My parents are used to me baking, even at strange hours :D
LOL Good luck!

twilightsglow said:
My parents are used to me baking, even at strange hours :D
LOL Good luck!
When she next time sits and thinks what she's gonna bake I shall force her to do a bananacake :D :evil:
Yep, no RHC666 tonight... :(
I'll go to bed now, good night TG!
Hyvää yötä, in finnish... :D :wink:

ewil said:
When she next time sits and thinks what she's gonna bake I shall force her to do a bananacake :D :evil:
Yep, no RHC666 tonight... :(
I'll go to bed now, good night TG!
Hyvää yötä, in finnish... :D :wink:
LOL Excellent plan!
I'm sure she'll be here tomorrow. ;)
See you later. God natt, in Norwegian. :D

yyyyy'''

YEY MY KEYBOARD FIXED ITSELF :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

MaidenMadness said:
yyyyy'''

YEY MY KEYBOARD FIXED ITSELF :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
bugger...that was funny!!

just bought new speakers for computer they're bloody awesome i must say the best computer speakers i ever had and they were quite cheap only 20 euro :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

MaidenMadness said:
just bought new speakers for computer they're bloody awesome i must say the best computer speakers i ever had and they were quite cheap only 20 euro :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Yay :banana:
It's great when you get better speakers on your puter, games and mp3's are much, much enjoyable then :D

ROLTFLAMO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
i'm surfing this other board(croatian one) and i just read some guy that said that nu metal brought power into metal and that before metal there was no real power in it. he also said that iron maiden took guitar riffs for bnw from nu metal bands ROLTFLAMO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

MaidenMadness said:
ROLTFLAMO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
i'm surfing this other board(croatian one) and i just read some guy that said that nu metal brought power into metal and that before metal there was no real power in it. he also said that iron maiden took guitar riffs for bnw from nu metal bands ROLTFLAMO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
:shock: ...I need a english to Croatian translator ASAP :x

Rockhardchick666 said:
haha nope....Bacardi....and listen you should be happy I can spell "hang" today
I don't know a word "hang"... :wink: Anyway, I drank couple of beers in saturday night but no hanging over :D
Poor you... :)
You were druu-unk... :P
:wink:

Back