The all new what are you doing now thread

wicker nomad said:
well its a possibilitz. mazbe he got drunk and forgot.....o yeah cyrus doesnt drink. well maybe he started to drink in norway

ps. i have a little computer trouble and when i press a letter z a letter y is shown and viceversa so if there are anzunknown words that maz be it

twilightsglow said:
Hey rockin :grouphug:

How's the family? :D

All fine :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Miss rockin was a bit sad today coz Josh wouldn't feed but he has finally
got the hang of it we hope :banana: :banana: :banana:

They thought he had Jaundice today but the tests came back clear :banana:

May be home tomoro :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

MaidenMadness said:
how could he the babz is still in a hospital :P
I think Rockins been at the hospital every chance he's had :)

What I meant was...it takes a while for it to sink in that you are actually a parent with your first baby..... you obviously know the baby is coming...but it doesn't seem real til it's actually there in the cot!!

wicker nomad said:
Hiya Rockin :D

Got used to being a daddy yet? :)

Kind of............. I'm gettin pissed off with this back & forth from the hospital :|

Why they keep throwing us out I will never know....

Visiting hours.....

10.00 till 21.00 for partners. (fuk off between 13:00-14.00 and 18.00-1900)

Other visitors 15.00-17.00 and 19.00-20.00

If you dont go they make sure you know they are over :x :x :x

And its £1.10 every time I take the car outta the car park :x :x :x
Fukin rip off..... :x

twilightsglow said:
You know, I think you're pulling our collective leg about how your y-key doesn't work :P
no im not i have a dual language set for kezboard. croatian and english. in english z is the y key and other waz around. while in croatian z is the z kez also hmm there were supposed to be braces here but i can-t find them. anzwaz the windows shitced from croatian to english and i can-t switch back

bloodz hell where is the apostrophe =-+))(*()()*&^%$#@!!~` ah here it is where is the double point_ where is the ? (i clicked on :? smilie and deleted : which is same as to how i got that onlz i deleted ?) :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x fuckin bill gates

MaidenMadness said:
no im not i have a dual language set for kezboard. croatian and english. in english z is the y key and other waz around. while in croatian z is the z kez also hmm there were supposed to be braces here but i can-t find them. anzwaz the windows shitced from croatian to english and i can-t switch back

bloodz hell where is the apostrophe =-+))(*()()*&^%$#@!!~` ah here it is where is the double point_ where is the ? (i clicked on :? smilie and deleted : which is same as to how i got that onlz i deleted ?) :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x fuckin bill gates
I'm sorry, but LOL LOL

twilightsglow said:
I'm sorry, but LOL LOL
it-s not funnz i know mz kezboard so well that i don-t look at it anzmore when i tzpe. and now i find it hard and a lot of trouble to actuallz look for correct character in order to make a post make some sence. i simplz got used to not looking mz kezboard when i tzpe :|

MaidenMadness said:
it-s not funnz i know mz kezboard so well that i don-t look at it anzmore when i tzpe. and now i find it hard and a lot of trouble to actuallz look for correct character in order to make a post make some sence. i simplz got used to not looking mz kezboard when i tzpe :|
I'm sorry...but that is funnier than your first post LOL LOL

MaidenMadness said:
i am curiousif that will happen if i saz it out loud
Bloody Hell :shock: :shock: You've got power :shock: ....he just woke up :x :x :x .....brb

Can you tell him to go to sleep please :D

Back