The all new what are you doing now thread

ewil said:
I don't know a word "hang"... :wink: Anyway, I drank couple of beers in saturday night but no hanging over :D
Poor you... :)
You were druu-unk... :P
:wink:

hahaha funy thing is that it was with my soccer team = we not allowed to drink all summer :D but our coach decided to go to Sante Fe :oops: (if thats how you spell it) so we were at his house, alone....with booze :D

Rockhardchick666 said:
hahaha funy thing is that it was with my soccer team = we not allowed to drink all summer :D but our coach decided to go to Sante Fe :oops: (if thats how you spell it) so we were at his house, alone....with booze :D
Shame on you :(
house full of girls...booze...girls drunk... me wanna...

ewil said:
'ello Bock-maister :D
Wazzup with ya now? :(

Did a bicycle pub crawl over the weekend for a mates birthday :D

I was completely Rancid by the end of Saturday :oops: :( I'm still suffering with the "fall out" now :shock:

Anyway :) how're you doing :D

Bockaaarck said:
Did a bicycle pub crawl over the weekend for a mates birthday :D

I was completely Rancid by the end of Saturday :oops: :( I'm still suffering with the "fall out" now :shock:

Anyway :) how're you doing :D
Poor Bocky... No more cider to you :D :evil:
I'm not up to anything special :)
Just hanging out... :D

ewil said:
Shame on you :(
house full of girls...booze...girls drunk... me wanna...

calm yourself..... all the entire team was talking about their boyfriends and how they have great sex with them as I do the henna tattoos...... great fun..........

Rockhardchick666 said:
calm yourself..... all the entire team was talking about their boyfriends and how they have great sex with them as I do the henna tattoos...... great fun..........
.........................still.............................. :(

ewil said:
Girls are weird...
But funny and cuddly... :)
....mostly weird...

hahaha, I wouldn't quite call us weird, everyone was just curious how eeryone elses first time was........ wow the stories that were told

Rockhardchick666 said:
hahaha, I wouldn't quite call us weird, everyone was just curious how eeryone elses first time was........ wow the stories that were told
In the basement, old couch, white sheets, candle light... :) :oops:

Rockhardchick666 said:
:P well, no need to be embarrased about that....katie had her first time on a cooler......did we ever laugh
...well, that must have been full of romance and love... at least I was sober :|

Back