The all new what are you doing now thread

rad. It's all about pink. I need new shoes. These Vans I have are butcherd. :( . What sort of stuff do you skate RHC? I like to skate both street and transitions. Isn't there a load of concrete parks in Canada?

stokedasagoat said:
rad. It's all about pink. I need new shoes. These Vans I have are butcherd. :( . What sort of stuff do you skate RHC? I like to skate both street and transitions. Isn't there a load of concrete parks in Canada?
haha yea there is, wood gets rotten pretty quick around here. I do street for now, just started earlier this year, I really prefer a good curb over the shit we got lying around here any day

Yeah Ryan Smith is sick. Not to forget people such as Colin McKay and Mark Appleyard. Handrails are evil :evil: , and people such as Mark Appleyard throw down nollie heelflip noseslides down them in lines...somehow... :?

stokedasagoat said:
Yeah Ryan Smith is sick. Not to forget people such as Colin McKay and Mark Appleyard. Handrails are evil :evil: , and people such as Mark Appleyard throw down nollie heelflip noseslides down them in lines...somehow... :?
Lol, I was reading in thrasher about people sacking themselves in the nuts going down rails, Anf they have hall of meat, damn that stuff is just down right gross

yeah. proper cringing. board snappages too. With handrail tricks you've just got to go for them. no bailing on tricks like that. unluckily though even whe people are hellbent at suceeding with them something crap can still happen.

yea, cause then you gotta irde out of them clean, believe it or not, with my friends, the aftermath is worse than the the sick move they just stuck

Rockhardchick666 said:
yea, cause then you gotta irde out of them clean, believe it or not, with my friends, the aftermath is worse than the the sick move they just stuck

that sounds a bit strange... :? hahhaa. ahh. skateboarding. It's fun, and It's great when you ride away from something you're stoked with. My policy is basically just to go for things first go, or in the first few tries. Something like dropping in on a vert requires that, just doing it first go, however unfortunatly that didn't happen to me first time round. :| and injury is crap too.

Aftermath after a sick trick? haha. that sounds mad.

stokedasagoat said:
My policy is basically just to go for things first go, or in the first few tries

fack, I wish I could remember what fuckface said there, he said somthing along the lines of "The best tricks are the ones that your happy you've stuck"

stokedasagoat said:
and injury is crap too.

I havent had majour skating injuries yet.....just some brused shins, but from anything else I've had injuries :D

stokedasagoat said:
Aftermath after a sick trick? haha. that sounds mad

yea, the worst, my buddy does a backside noseblunt or somthing like that and lands it, hes going so fast it flys from underneith him and he smashes his head on the curb...

hahaha. yeah I know what you mean now. Bs Noseblunt? that's mental. They are well scary. anyway, yeah when I've had to go fast on a trick that I've nailed I sometimes hit a tiny stone or something.

stokedasagoat said:
hahaha. yeah I know what you mean now. Bs Noseblunt? that's mental. They are well scary. anyway, yeah when I've had to go fast on a trick that I've nailed I sometimes hit a tiny stone or something.
and ya end up flying, dag...I would never do a bs nose blunt though....I'll stick with me curbs :D

Back