The all new what are you doing now thread

rockin_plumber said:
Mighty fine.............

baby_rockin has decided he wants to be fed every three hours now :|

wont take any more on each feed so three hours it is :|

Due another soon when he wakes LOL

After that we gonna pop to town :banana: :banana: :banana:

And how are you on this fine day :D
Thats babies for you :| Just as you get a routine going, they decide they'd like to try another one LOL

wicker nomad said:
Just dragged the kids in...out of the sun for a while

I was outside at 8.30 this morning (having a coffee :D ) I could feel my arms starting to burn already :shock:

yes the weather is very hot :shock:

hmmm, I have a hell of trip comming........ I get to go to my soccer game in halifax, one hour away...... then right from there going to Amhert, two hours away from there, then I come back from Amherst and play in Halifax, then I get ready to go to the PEI tounrni, PEI is a good 5 hours away.... :| and its over a 11 kilometre bridge, adn I have the biggest phobia of bridges and boats, and I get to take both of the things off the island :cry:

Rockhardchick666 said:
hmmm, I have a hell of trip comming........ I get to go to my soccer game in halifax, one hour away...... then right from there going to Amhert, two hours away from there, then I come back from Amherst and play in Halifax, then I get ready to go to the PEI tounrni, PEI is a good 5 hours away.... :| and its over a 11 kilometre bridge, adn I have the biggest phobia of bridges and boats, and I get to take both of the things off the island :cry:

:shock: :shock: :shock: rude day
I have the biggest phobia of bridges and boats
:(

killers said:

I see the bad side of everything

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: Thats one hell of a bridge

you better believe it.......

Confederation-Bridge.jpg

Back