The all new what are you doing now thread

:D I'm gonna go on a huge mountain bike ride...... if I don't die, I should be back in like, three hours, unless I pull of the trail and go on the dykes which are fun to bike.....hmm, be back later! wait, I'm talkin to meself......dope, I can go skate, its warm out! nahh, biking first, then skate

Rockhardchick666 said:
:D I'm gonna go on a huge mountain bike ride...... if I don't die, I should be back in like, three hours, unless I pull of the trail and go on the dykes which are fun to bike.....hmm, be back later! wait, I'm talkin to meself......dope, I can go skate, its warm out! nahh, biking first, then skate

good ride :D

stokedasagoat said:
oh well. :) . I accidently know too much, I just find it's a laugh. It brings up allsorts of stereotypes. eg...DUUUDE!!!X-TREEME MAAN! I LIKE AVRIL LAVIGNE AND I LIKE TO WEAR EXXECIVLY BAGGY CLOTHES AND BE A NUICESENCE TO SOCIETY...type thing...:err: Which I don't live up to thankfully. I live up to the Maiden approach of skateboarding. UP THE IRONS! :banana:

oops Stokedasagoat likes A. Lavigne :err:

wicker nomad said:
Bloody hell!!

Has Ewil tried to do a Frester and get his name at the end of all the posts on a page?! LOL

yes LOL but i hope Ewil won't do like Frester later : to post in the same thread :(

Back