The all new what are you doing now thread

twilightsglow

Looking for translucent clay. The craft store was totally out, the art supply store is closed because they're moving, the cheaply-priced online sellers have bad reviews, and the high-priced online sellers have good reviews but are asking for too much o_O

twilightsglow

I bought the cheapest option among the highly-priced sellers. Feeling like I've been spending my whole life just waiting for things instead of doing them :confused:

twilightsglow

Playing Animal Restaurant and wondering if I should try to get to the store. I need to clean the cat's litter box but the snow is more than ankle deep.

twilightsglow

And wondering what happened to the clay I ordered? I got an email a few days ago saying it was out for delivery but nothing since then.

twilightsglow

About to renew my driver's license online. They don't want anyone coming to the building because of covid. I have to use the same ugly picture though. Wish I could retake that o_O

twilightsglow

I just spent 2+ hours trying to shape the clay into miniature bread. I want to look at them in better light before baking but I think they turned out pretty well for my first try :)

twilightsglow

Today I baked the tiny breads and now I'm looking up the best varnish to use. I dyed some sand black to make it look like poppy seeds. :)