The all new what are you doing now thread

Waiting for Lukes friends to get here for band practise, it's my turn to get deafened LOL

Where did I put those earplugs :err:

I'm also preparing for a craptacular weekend. Sitting in a little dumpy building full of guns in Iraq. For the seventh month. For the second time. Fuck my life. LOL

Ed_the_Head said:
I'm also preparing for a craptacular weekend. Sitting in a little dumpy building full of guns in Iraq. For the seventh month. For the second time. Fuck my life. LOL

you're in Iraq :shock: :|

I'm not worried about it. Like I said, this is my second tour. I was out here in '05-'06 and it was rough back then. This time, it's actually a lot more laid back. No attacks on this base so far, and we're in one of the tougher areas (Al Anbar). It's sort of weird. Last time, it was too intense, and this time, it's too boring. Waaaayyyyyy too boring. So there are definately worse things. I'm not trying to sound like I'm bitching. I'm nearly out of here, and nearly out of the military. Life is pretty good.

Ed_the_Head said:
I'm not worried about it. Like I said, this is my second tour. I was out here in '05-'06 and it was rough back then. This time, it's actually a lot more laid back. No attacks on this base so far, and we're in one of the tougher areas (Al Anbar). It's sort of weird. Last time, it was too intense, and this time, it's too boring. Waaaayyyyyy too boring. So there are definately worse things. I'm not trying to sound like I'm bitching. I'm nearly out of here, and nearly out of the military. Life is pretty good.

So its kinda all or nothing.......
Soon have time to relax and take it easy then 8)

Back