The all new what are you doing now thread

I'm reading the "Can anyone else not stand Guitar Hero or Rock Ban..." thread on the IMOC, its pricless.

Some of these people really need to get over themselves LOL LOL LOL

It goes something a bit like this

"Man it Sux play a real guitar man, or you're an idiot Onmfsg I CANT STAND IT !!1!!!!"

"Calm down, its only a game, people play it for fun.."

"Aaarrrcggh peopel baost they can play Dragoinforxce and then i saz On a reel Gitar>?> andf they like sauy no GH! wtf WQW!"!! i hateit, they showld just stop wasitng their time!"!!..."

"Well maybe its just a way for people to relax, not everyone has time to play the guitar or wants to learn it. Its just a bit of fun for when your mates come round with a few beers....."

Its just sssooooooo!!! Mainstreammmm!....i wuz like in the car an dhad some music on an dmy Mom says "Is that Dragonforce?....and I'm like MoFGS!"!!"" MOM LEARN ABOTU MOUSIC, ITRS NOT DRAGAN FORCE OMFGGGGG!1"2"!!!!""...IT MAKES ME MAD..."

"Mmm well i don't see what the problem is, its just people having fun...."

"Man its a disgrace, throw your GH away, its a mockery of rock music, i can't stand it either...people think they can play the guitar but they can't. Its just a shitty plastic guitar with buttonz and stiff, AND YOU JUST HIT THEM, AND ITS NOT REAL AND Aaaaaaaaartrccgghj!!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL

Yes, i know its a plastic guitar and yes i know its not like playing the real guitar and yes i know that being good at the game doesn't make me comparable to Steve Vai or Joe Satriani or anyone else.

I do know that you play the 'real' guitar and you also seem to think that nobody else can truely understand how important playing a real guitar is other than you and that anything that isn't a real guitar or mimics playing a real guitar should be investigated by the UN, The A Team, Lassie, NATO etc.

I also know that despite what you thnk you are not the first person to play a guitar and neither will you be the last. I might add that you will either continue playing and be a musical genius or you'll just go through life playing away just for the pleasure of it. Whatever you do the really important thing to remember is this........nobody cares LOL

On a final note, I'm now going to go and have nice sit down and have a mug of tea :D

Guitar Hero is great fun!

In short, the people who complain about it saying "OMG ITZ NOT REAL WHY PLAY IT OMG" need to get laid.

Ben said:
Guitar Hero is great fun!

In short, the people who complain about it saying "OMG ITZ NOT REAL WHY PLAY IT OMG" need to get laid.
Maybe Bocky will suggest that to them LOL

We are of to Wembley "Play up Pompey, Pompey Play Up..."

You'll be able to see me if you watch the game on tell. I have made an FA Cup hat that is 8 metres in height, made entirely out of Baco-foil :D :D :D

"All me need is, Sully Muntari, Sully Muntari, Sully Muntair....All we need is Sully Muntari..... LOL LOL LOL

Frenchy said:
don't know him :shock:

He is trained by Francois Doumen :err:

Kelami.gif
<<< Thats my horse LOL

rockin_plumber said:
I picked a French donkey called Kelami :D
There's 3 I want to win LOL

I picked comply or die

And i've entered 2 competions on cashback sites, chose the number before knowing the horses ... I got Simon and LAmi

Getting ready to watch the GP. I wish they'd stop all this chat beforehand and just get on with showing the racing :|

I am so pleased that they have got rid of the driver aids, back to proper racing at last :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
Getting ready to watch the GP. I wish they'd stop all this chat beforehand and just get on with showing the racing :|
It seems to be getting longer every race doesn't it :|

rockin_plumber said:
:? They dont make you watch it......
It is quite easy to find out what time the race actually starts :roll:
True :err:

But if I didn't I might miss something important :err: I never actually sit down and watch the pre race stuff, it's always on while I get tidyed up, so I don't feel guilty for sitting down for 2 hours LOL

Back