The all new what are you doing now thread

Theres a slight chance..

my girlfriend could be pregnant

:shock: :| :( :shock: :shock: :(

We ALWAYS use protection, its only a slight chance, but its still worrying me :(

Deadman Rockin said:
Preparing for a stessed out, worrying 90 mins of footy!!!!!!!!!

:roll: Its ok for you.........

ManYoo(a), Everton(h), Arsenal(a), Arsenal(a), Arsenal(h)

Our season could be finished in 5 games :|

Preparing some notes and plans for a meeting going on in Edinburgh, which i won't be going to because i'm going to be in Barcelona.

But apparently because.... "...you're the one with the knowledge of the system so it would be best if the presentation and data came from you......"

I have to do the presentation and notes and slides so that someone else can present it and get the credit for it because you couldn't send me up to Edinburgh to discuss this 'KEY ISSUE' because i'm only a contractor and that's not 'right' that a contractor should represent the department.

So its better if two people who don't do the job and don't understand the depths and complications of the system go up to Edinburgh, waffle about something they don't use, don't understand and don't care about, because at least they have got out of the office and gone for a bit of a 'jolly'...... for fucks sake, why did you bother taking me on!!!! :roll:

Despite the fact i have 5 years more experience on this particular system than anyone else in the organisation and i actualy have a chance of convincing these people that what we want to do is right and will be a real benefit :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :roll: :roll: :roll:

I hope your plane up to Scotland crashes, you useless fucks :|

Bockaaarck said:
Preparing some notes and plans for a meeting going on in Edinburgh, which i won't be going to because i'm going to be in Barcelona.

But apparently because.... "...you're the one with the knowledge of the system so it would be best if the presentation and data came from you......"

I have to do the presentation and notes and slides so that someone else can present it and get the credit for it because you couldn't send me up to Edinburgh to discuss this 'KEY ISSUE' because i'm only a contractor and that's not 'right' that a contractor should represent the department.

So its better if two people who don't do the job and don't understand the depths and complications of the system go up to Edinburgh, waffle about something they don't use, don't understand and don't care about, because at least they have got out of the office and gone for a bit of a 'jolly'...... for fucks sake, why did you bother taking me on!!!! :roll:

Despite the fact i have 5 years more experience on this particular system than anyone else in the organisation and i actualy have a chance of convincing these people that what we want to do is right and will be a real benefit :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :roll: :roll: :roll:

I hope your plane up to Scotland crashes, you useless fucks :|
I don't think i've ever seen you this angry before :shock: I can see why you are though :|

wicky said:
I don't think i've ever seen you this angry before :shock: I can see why you are though :|

Its not good, i am quite annoyed and bloomin glad to be going on holiday to be honest. Its not real anger, i get a bit angry for 15 minutes and then i think about having some cake and calm down :D

Its mostly frustration, but there we go, such is life. Anyway, we are off on a lovely relaxing holiday tomorrow, so i'm not going to let this spoil it :wink: :grouphug:

Back