Cooking the dinner.

We're having Meatballs and Spaghetti

spaghettimeatballs2.jpg

542.gif
542.gif
542.gif
542.gif

Looking for a new place to live :roll:

e've been to see a whole load of places and seen some grotty apartments and some lovely flats. Trouble is that the 3 or 4 things we've really liked we have just been beaten to by someone else.

Bloody frustrating to be honest, we just want to make sure we have somewhere sorted in the next 2 - 3 weeks. As lots of things seem to be going quickly we are having to raise the amount we are prepared to pay in rent.

I'm sure we'll find something but it can be a bit depressing when everything you look at is either scruffy and not very nice or just perfect and then snapped up by someone else :x

Still, there we go :D

Trawling websites for breakers yards trying to find a replacement seatbelt for my folks' car :zzz:

Jr's playing GTA IV. I'm going to give up and go watch him. :)

I SHOULD be phoning the dentist, but I dont know the number :err:

so I'm about to go down to the road Mini Fraidy is on and play a bit of GTA :D

I'm trying to type LOL

just had my nails done for the first time in my life LOL Feel like i've got weird gloves on LOL

Not usually my thing but a friend of mine is a beauty therapist and is training to do nail extensions, so I offered to be a guinea pig
LOL

wicky said:
I'm trying to type LOL

just had my nails done for the first time in my life LOL Feel like i've got weird gloves on LOL

Not usually my thing but a friend of mine is a beauty therapist and is training to do nail extensions, so I offered to be a guinea pig
LOL

Sixxy is a Beauty therapist. 8) She trained a couple of years ago.

Ironically I was guinea pig this week too. She's got a new bonding agent and Base/top coat that needed testing for durability.
Naturally being a hard working man's man, I drew the short straw.

My nails are blue.

I'm now a Skin-'ead with painted nails.

I'm confused :|

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Sixxy is a Beauty therapist. 8) She trained a couple of years ago.

Ironically I was guinea pig this week too. She's got a new bonding agent and Base/top coat that needed testing for durability.
Naturally being a hard working man's man, I drew the short straw.

My nails are blue.

I'm now a Skin-'ead with painted nails.

I'm confused :|
LMFAO LOL LOL

I had a french manicure done, with the dazzling white tips :shock:

Bit too girlie for me, so I painted them black after she went :D

still finding it bloody hard to type though :| LOL

Back