Thanks Guys (Merged)

Jon said:
Its the odd non-blended (yet) in button next to all the other thread moderation options. Its more of a tool than a the normal functions, it just asks for two TopicID's and combines them there and then. I wouldnt suggest using it unless you know exactly what you're doing, It seems like it would be easy to mash the entire forum db into pieces with it.
Oh I can see what you mean. Yeah I won't try it unless there is a need for it

Re: Thanks Guys (Part Two of three)

Teresa said:
...CYRUS
I know Teresa has spoken to you so you know that our hotel room for Dublin is booked.I must admit after seeing how horny you were with PROWLER75 on the bb I am a little worried about sleeping in the same room but I am sure you will be able to control youself :shock: I hope your relationship with her is going well :D...

Hey mate!

First of all let me just say I'm really glad you're doing better :) Looking forward to your return :fist:

Thanks a million to you and Teresa for sorting out the room. I don't know how to thank you...but I'm sure I'll come up with a way during the night LOL Sorry, but I couldn't help myself :D

And just to clarify something, I was never horny with PROWLER75...it was just an act :err: So you don't have to worry about anything, because I will control myself during the night. When I say 'control myself during the night', I mean that you have to handcuff me so I won't do foul things to you LOL OMG I'm so sorry...I just can't help myself LOL

See ya when you get back mate :fist:

:bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama:

Back